Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 20

~Ben POV~

I floated up to (Y/N), who was giving Tina a bottle of milk. I had to ask her a question. A really important question.

"(Y/N) how can you raise kids so easily? I mean, there is no possible day that your kids haven't had a temper tantrum."

As I said this, Adam started screaming again. I love Adam, but I absolutely hate his little fits.

"Easy. My parents were terrible parents and treated my badly. I don't want my kids to grow up like that."

"Okay. Look, Adam's going crazy. I gotta go get him."

"Ben, you need some help with this. I going with you."

(Y/N) followed me to Adam's room. I opened the door and floated next to the crib. There sat my son, older than Tina by about a week. I picked him up and held him.

"I have no idea on what I'm doing."

"He's just hungry."

"Oh. That explains why he won't sleep."

~Reader-Chan POV~

You giggled as you saw Tina give Adam her bottle. You didn't know how, but somehow, things accidentally happened during his mission, now Ben has a son. It was kinda cute. You gotta admit. Adam looked just like his dad. Blond hair, pointed elf-like ears, and black eyes with red pupils.

"Yeah... Um... If I need, you know, help... Will you give me a hand?"

"Yeah. Let's just face facts here. It's hard raising a kid on your own."

Ben nodded as you left the room. You got another bottle for Tina, who didn't seem to care about the fact she gave her bottle away. Toby came in with Ariam.

"What exactly did Ben do to end up with Adam?"

"It's complicated. You know how these things work."

Ariam sat at the table and began to draw. Ben came down with Adam.

"Do you want this back?" he asked, giving you an empty bottle. You shook your head. Toby took Tina into the other room so he could get her to sleep. Ariam tugged lightly at the bottom of your dress. She handed you a picture. The picture was all your friends and family. You put the picture next to a very old picture on the fridge, one that was about 17 years old.

"What's that picture Mommy?"

"Oh. I drew that."

The picture had Slendy, Splendy, Tails Doll, Rake, B.O.B, and you.

"When did you draw it?"

"When I first came here. I was only 3 years old."

"Oh. Cool!"

As Ariam walked away, and as Ben floated away with Adam, you remembered the first few days with the CPs. You thought to yourself, though it was obvious, this one thing tugged at your attention.

'Man. Things have gone through major changes since my childhood.'

----------------------------------------------

I bet you weren't expecting Ben to be a dad, now did you? This is the end to "Childhood (Ticci Toby x Reader)". You guys have been so supportive. Special thanks to ScottJund, swsbvbptvfob, animeaddict0325, BearAttack, kludroo, nightmarereader800, chervyinfinity, and littleV007. I love you guys so much. Thank you all for the support and help. I love you all my Heartians and friends! ;w;

~Miss Megaheart