Chapter 11

Chapter 11

This chapter is especially dedicated to nightmarereader800, swsbvbptvfob, and animeaddict0325. All their ideas are fantastic and I smooshed them together to make their ideas better. Rock on!

----------------------------------------------

Toby and you have been getting really close now. A little too close as some people would say. You do admit, you had recently fallen in love with the painless twitching boy as much as he loved pancakes. Now that's a lotta love. He's also been acting a little weird around you. Like, awkwardly. But it was barely noticeable. It was a basic day at the mansion. Not many kills, just pretty much, like, a normal human's lazy day. You were just sitting around, watching (fave movie) with Jane. Her black eyes looked bored. Widemouth came into the room and sat next to you on the couch. You immediately scowled at him and got up to sit in the rocking chair. You really didn't like him.

"When are you gonna stop with the hate (Y/N)?"

"First day of summer, when I was 4, we all went to the lake nearby. You knew I couldn't swim. You said that if I went to the bottom of the lake and stayed there, I could breath underwater. I almost ended up like Ben."

"Oh come on! I didn't even know you were with us!"

"Age 5, playing with a ball, you said 'Let's play the high jumper game!' Slendy saw us on top of the mansion, me about to jump, and saved me."

"Well..."

"Who could forget the time when I was 6 and you gave me a lollipop and told me to eat it whole super fast. That's 3 times you tried to kill me. How could I not hate you!"

"Well you deserved the last one."

Widemouth didn't see Toby come into the room with a frying pan. He heard what Widemouth said and hit him with it.

"6 years old?! She'd be safer with her parents!!" he yelled at him. Toby walked back into the kitchen and continued making pancakes. Oh, and another reason you loved him was he made epic pancakes. You even declared him the pancake king! Zalgo, there were so many things you loved about him. His dark brown eyes. His brown hair. His pale skin. His cheerful personality. Even his twitching was kinda cute. The thing you loved most, of course, he understood how you'd feel. You were snapped out of your thoughts by Jane.

"Helllooooooooooo? Earth to (Y/N). The movie's over."

"Oh! Uh... Yeah! Whatcha wanna watch now?"

"Pfft. Stop pretending (Y/N). I know about it... It's alright. At least it isn't Jeff. That freak."

"What'd you say Jane!?" Jeff yelled from upstairs. Jane sighed as she walked to the front door.

"I'll be going out for a bit to get some stuff. We're low on poison. You need anything (Y/N)?"

"... Could you get me some (fave treat)?"

"No prob." With that, she walked out the door.

~Timeskip to 2 hours and Toby's POV~

As I ate my pancakes, I couldn't help but think about (Y/N). Her beautiful and luscious (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her lovely shimmering (E/C) orbs filled with life. Her cheerful personality. Everything about her, I loved. She was in her room at the moment and I wanted to talk to her about a mission Slendy wanted us to do. I walked up the stairs and opened our bedroom door, only for me to stand in shock. She was standing there, looking at me in horror, shirt off. It was obvious she was changing. She covered her chest quickly and slammed the door. My pale face went the darkest shade of red known to man. Only one thing was running through my head.

'I almost saw her naked!'

~Reader-chan's POV~

'He almost saw me naked! He almost saw me naked! He almost saw me naked!' you mentally screamed as you threw on a shirt. Crush walks in on you getting changed. How more awkward and embarrassing could this get?! You flopped on the top bunk and buried your face in the pillow, embarrassed to the max. "Oh my Zalgo!" you yelled in the pillow. You heard a knock on your door. It was Toby, stuttering like when you first met him.

"I-I'm super s-sorry (Y-Y/N)! I-I just wanted t-to t-tell you about a m-m-mission we g-got! S-s-s-sorry!!" he yelled.

"Okay! Um... Give me a minute..."

"I-I... I... I'll be downstairs..."

You heard him go down the stairs and you threw on the black hoodie, grey pants, (F/C) gloves, and black sneakers. You grabbed your katana and ran down the stairs, face still red. You looked at Toby, who had his goggles and mouth guard on and navy hood pulled over his brown hair, attempting to hide his red stained cheeks. Slendy came down and teleported you guys to a cabin. He then left you guys alone, under the moonlight. It was super awkward. You peaked in the window, seeing a cop and his wife sleeping in a cozy bed. You quietly pried the window open and crawled inside. Toby followed you.

You approached the cop, but Toby accidentally knocked over a lamp. The silence was disrupted by a shattering of glass hitting the wooden floorboards. You glared at Toby for a brief moment, almost as if you were saying "Toby you had one job and lost it". That didn't matter. They were already awake and the cop punched you. You yelped and hit the ground, katana flying off into the corner out of your hands. Toby quickly bashed the wife's face in with his hatchet. The cop grabbed the gun, but Toby knocked it out of his hand. It fell and you grabbed it, problem is, you never used a gun and you couldn't shoot the cop. Toby was trying to keep the hatchet out of the cop's hand and they started wrestling. Even if you could handle a gun, you could accidentally hit Toby. The cop pushed Toby off and Toby fell on you. You were trapped under Toby and the cop yanked it out off your hand and shot your stomach three times since Toby fell on your legs. You laid there in horror as the pain seeped throughout your body.

"(Y/N)!" Toby yelled as he tackled the cop and smashed his face with the hatchet. Once the deed was done he rushed over to you. You got up and left the cabin and tried to walk back to the mansion. You insisted you were fine, until 10 minutes later.

You stumbled to the ground and coughed up some blood. Toby grabbed you and you could see his goggles were filling up with tears.

"(Y/N)... Don't die on me... Please..."

"But... I'm so sleepy..."

Toby held your weak body close to him. Your eyes slowly closed as you heard Toby screaming for help. The last thing you saw was Slendy right behind Toby.

~Timeskip to 3 hours later~

"(Y/N)............ (Y/N) please...... Wake up..." you heard Toby's usually energetic voice softly and sadly say. Your (E/C) eyes slowly opened, seeing Toby sitting next to you. You were on Toby's bottom bunk. He was wearing his grey pyjamas and had removed his goggles and mouth guard. You were wearing your (F/C) pyjamas and had a pain in your stomach. That was a no brainer because that's where you were shot. There were tears falling down his cheeks. He lightly stroked your (H/C) hair.

"Don't cry..." you wearily said. He brought his face close to yours. The next thing he did shocked you. He kissed you gently, with soft, pancake flavoured lips. You were shocked, but melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He pulled away.

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Toby... Always..."

He smiled at was just about to sleep in your bunk since you were sleeping in his, when you spoke up.

"No... Don't go... I wanna cuddle..."

Toby stopped, but smiled as he got under the covers and pulled you close to him. You smiled as the two of you fell asleep together.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter. It was kinda fluffy at the end, but nonetheless, very sweet. I hope y'all like cuddling Ticci Toby.

~Miss Megaheart