Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to ScottJund. Your welcome and rock on!
----------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

"Hey! I wanna see her!"

"No! I'm their best friend, unlike you Ben."

"Nice try Widemouth. I bet if there's one creepypasta they don't near her, it'd be you."

"Shut up! Why does Toby get to see her!?"

"Oh I don't know. Probably because he and (Y/N) are MARRIED!?"

Ben and Widemouth were arguing on who got to see the newest member of the Creepypasta Family. It's been over a year since you and Toby were married. Slendy slapped them both.

"Ben, EJ, LJ, Sally, Jeff, Jane, Splendorman, Tails Doll, Sonic.EXE, Lost Silver, and me are the only ones allowed in at the time. They're exhausted from a long night."

Ben smiled and flicked Widemouth. Widemouth got a sad look on his face.

"Why can't I see Ariam?"

"It's obvious. You tried killing (Y/N) 3 times when she was a child." Ben said. After rounding the people, they went inside the room where 3 people were. They were in the infirmary. There was Toby, sitting in a chair next to you. You were lying in a bed. And the new creepypasta, all bundled up. Who was this "Ariam"? You and Toby's baby girl. She had her fathers pale skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair. She also had Tourette Syndrome, but not C.I.P.A. She was an adorable baby. They 'awed' at the sight. Toby took little Ariam Rogers and held her. You couldn't decide which was cuter. The fact that Toby was cuddling his baby, or that Ariam fell asleep in his arms. Her hand twitched slightly, but it didn't bother you. After everyone left, Toby climbed into the bed pulled the covers over your bodies.

"We did it. And best of all, Clocky hasn't come back to disturb us."

"Yeah... I don't our baby girl to be terrorized by the crazy clock lady."

"Are you feeling okay (Y/N)?"

"Sorta... Mostly tired... But it was worth it..."

The 3 of you fell asleep. One happy family.

~Timeskip to 3 years later~

Ariam was the sweetest child other than Sally you knew. She was shy, quiet, but overall, very sweet. It was adorable watching Toby raise Ariam by your side. He would give her piggybacks, make her pancakes, go on walks with her in the forest. Pretty much stuff Toby would do, only 100 times cuter. You had fun with Ariam as well. She inherited your artistic abilities and love for games. Sure there was the twitches and tics, but you managed to stand Toby's twitching, so how would this affect your love for your daughter? While making breakfast one morning, Ariam tugged at your pyjama pants. You looked down at her. She looked sorta frightened, nervous, and like she wanted a hug. You bent down in front of her.

"What's wrong Ariam?" you asked, concerned for her safety. What came out of the 3 year old's mouth scared you.

"... The clock girl is scaring me and I want her to go away..."

----------------------------------------------

Guess who's back? Only the next chapter will tell. ScottJund always wanted me to make a chapter with preggo Reader-Chan. Congrats people! Not only are you a CP and married to Toby, you got a baby girl! I do not own the name "Ariam". That name belongs to ScottJund.

~Miss Megaheart