Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Slendy. Slendy. Slendy. Slendy. Slendy. Slendy. Slendy. Slendy."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT (Y/N)!?!?!?"

"I want to go killing. When can I go?"

"Stop whining. Soon you will."

"That's too long! I wanna go killing now! Please!"

By this point, you were getting sick of waiting and wanted to kill badly. Slenderman would always say "soon". But to you, right now, "soon" wasn't soon enough. You didn't care if that meant you had to kill a mouse. You wanted to kill and that was that. Everyday you'd bug Slenderman about it and he was getting sick of it.

"I will leave you in the forest if you don't stop whining and annoying me."

"I don't care. I'll just find the mansion again. Look, if I can't kill a human, at least let me kill a small animal."

Smile Dog's smile turned into a frown and he looked towards you, whimpering. You kneeled before the dog and stroked his fur.

"Not you Smile Dog. Or you Grinny Cat."

Grinny Cat looked at you, then went back to sleep. You sighed as you left to go bug Masky and Hoody.

"Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Masky. Take me to go on a killing spree now. I want to kill someone."

Masky turned towards you. He put the book he was reading down and stared into your (E/C) eyes.

"Sorry (Y/N). Can't do that until I finish the mission I'm on."

"Which is?"

"Ignoring you."

You frowned and went to your room. You turned on the GameCube and played some Super Smash Bros. for an hour. You got bored and went to go see Slenderman.

"SLENDY IF I WANNA GO KILLING SO HELP ME ZALGO IM GONNA GO KILLING!!"

Slenderman looked at you, surprised. He sighed and put away his work.

"You win. Meet us in the garden after dinner."

"YES! VICTORY! BOOYAH!"

Slenderman sighed as you danced your way out of his room. This was not what he had planned.

Not at all