Chapter 7

Chapter 7

This is it. You finally get to go killing. You grab a katana and ran right to the garden as soon as you finished your dinner. There were Slenderman, Masky, and Hoody. You were wearing the outfit you usually wore on a mission. A black hoodie, grey jeans, (F/C) gloves, and black sneakers. You had the biggest smile on your face as you approached your teammates. You pulled the hood over you (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Yay! I get to go killing!"

"Yeah yeah (Y/N), that's enough." Masky said as he patted your back. You were just so excited that you were shaking as you gripped your katana tightly. Slenderman grabbed onto the three of you with his tentacle appendages and teleported you outside a small brick house. You peered into the window to see an empty living room. It was dark inside, so you knew the person who was living there was asleep. You had taught yourself sneaky ways of entering and escaping locked rooms ever since you were 5, so you quietly pried the window open with ease. You had learned that you shouldn't open doors more than the amount of space needed to crawl through, in case there was an emergency. You slowly crawled through the window and closed it, giving the others a thumbs up. You looked around the house, finding a stairway. You slowly walked up, katana in hand. There was a small bedroom. You slowly opened it, revealing a middle aged man. You approached the man, raising the katana above your head. You slowly inserted the katana into the man's chest. He began to scream loudly, causing you to smile. After you pushed it in halfway, you took it and slit the man's throat with it. You sat on the edge of the bed as you watched him die painfully.

~Masky POV~

Me, Slenderman, and Hoody stood outside the house. (Y/N) had been in there for about 10 minutes. I heard a man screaming. More likely in pain and fear. I started getting really impatient. I know it's her first kill, but it only took Jeff on his first kill a stab and it was done.

"Slender when can I go inside? (Y/N) is taking too long."

"Wait. This is her first kill."

As if on cue, (Y/N) crawled out the window, blood halfway up the katana Jeff had given her a few weeks ago. She had the biggest smile I ever saw.

"So... How was your first kill ever?"

"It was awesome Masky! That guy almost started screaming like a girl but he sure was loud! And he seemed to squirm a lot. But other than that it was awesome!"

I was actually kinda glad she enjoyed it. I don't have a crush on her or anything, but we're partners and friends. We look out for each other. I gave her a high five as Hoody gave her a pat on the back.

~Normal POV~

Slenderman teleported you back to the mansion. Once you got inside, everyone cheered! Ben floated next to you and gave you a bro fist. They threw you a party in honor of your first kill ever. There were cupcakes, ice cream, cookies, chips, punch, (Slendy made sure it wasn't spiked) popcorn, and candies. It was quite a party. You had never seen Jeff eat that much ice cream before getting brain freeze. You went up to bed and put on some (2nd/F/C) pyjamas. You flopped into bed and looked at Miss Fluffy, your (fave animal) stuffie since you were a baby, who always sat on your shelf since you turned 8. You slowly closed your eyes as you drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Edit: I kept getting comments about how it should be "bro fist" instead of "fist bump". I have fixed it.