Chapter 13

Quick note: I saw the Avril Lavigne music video for her song "Hello Kitty". There is an Avril Lavigne reference in this chapter, along with an Attack On Titan reference. Enjoy

Chapter 13

Just because you were partying didn't mean you didn't keep an eye on Clocky. While Sally splashed you with the cool clear water, you noticed Clocky motioning for Toby to come with her. He was a little hesitant at first, but walked with her around the corner, out of sight. Being his girlfriend and the fact that Clocky probably didn't like you with Toby, you snuck up behind them.

"So... What's up Clocky? What do you wan-Gwack!!"

Clocky pinned Toby to the side of the mansion. Toby was caught off guard. This however, infuriated you. You knew exactly what she wanted with Toby. However, you kept your distance and stayed quiet.

"What is there to like about '(CP/N)'? She isn't so scary. In fact, a newborn kitten is terrifying compared to her."

"Clocky think. That's when she's in a good mood. When she's angry you wanna sit next to an angry bull. Think about how angry she'll be when she finds out you did this."

"Pfft. I can take her down. Ain't nothing gonna come between me and Toby."

"What about a 'no thanks'?"

You literally had to bite your lip til it bled to keep yourself from killing this girl. She'll have to wait til your dead to have Toby.

"Clocky stop. Your cool and all. But my heart belongs to (Y/N). She was the first girl I met who wasn't weirded out by my twitches. I don't like you like that."

"Well I do. See the problem?"

"Clocky stop it."

"You know Toby, I don't like your girlfriend. I think you need a new one. I can be your girlfriend."

"CLOCKY THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

Clocky was startled by Toby's sudden outburst. Even you were caught off guard. Sure, you heard Toby yell plenty of times, but this was way different. You knew that what Clocky wanted, Toby wouldn't even spit in its direction. You peered around the corner. Clocky did something that filled you with murderous rage.

Though Toby glared at her, she didn't care. She planted her lips to his. Those feather like pancake flavoured lips that only you could touch. He instinctively shoved her to the ground. But the deed had been done. You bolted around the corner.

"Clocky... He is my boyfriend... He doesn't like you like that..."

Clocky looked up at you and her eyes widened. Your eyes were filled with so much rage that even Eren Jaeger could compete with that. Clocky ran off into the forest and didn't come back for the remainder of the party. You were crying on the ground, back pressed up against the wall. Toby walked over to you.

"(Y/N)... I love you... More than I love pancakes... I know that you were there the entire time now... So you heard what I told Clocky... That I love you, and only you, my sweet pancake..."

"Thank you sweetheart. I love you, always..."

"That's good, now let's get back to partying."

"Wait. I wanna ask you something.

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"... Am I that scary when I'm mad?"

"Err... Depends on the situation. But forget about it. Time to party!!"

You smiled at him. When times are tough, friendships are fragile, and emotions are bad, you would always love Toby.

And he would love you back.

----------------------------------------------

I think I made Clockwork fans hate her now with this chapter. Oh well. Did you see the references? If you did, good job! Your prize is a kiss from Toby!

Toby: (passionately kisses you) I love you (Y/N).

Me: Okay! That's enough!

Hope you like it!

~Miss Megaheart