Chapter 17

WARNING!! If you like Clockwork and somehow kept yourself from hating her, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

What did Ariam say? 'The clock girl is scary'? Wait. Does this mean...

"What does the clock girl look like?"

"... One eye is a clock... she has long brown hair... she scares me..."

You grabbed Ariam and ran out of the house. You looked for Toby and saw him bugging Masky. He saw your scared face and ran towards you and Ariam.

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"... I don't think Clocky died..."

His eyes widened. He looked at Ariam.

"How did you...?"

Your eyes drifted to the little girl in your arms. Toby looked like he was on the brink of tears.

"If I did not let her kill you, I will never let her touch my baby!"

He went inside and sharpened his hatchets. You walked in and gave Ariam the pancakes that you were making. As you cut them up and watched her eat them, you knew once and for all, you were gonna kill Clocky. You were gonna finish the job. You wished you had known that night.

~Timeskip to the next morning~

"Ariam. Time to get up sweetheart." you cooed as you opened your daughter's bedroom door. You saw that the window was opened and Ariam wasn't in bed. Instead, there was a note on the pillow. You picked it up and almost fainted.

If you give me Toby, I'll give you back this annoying brat. But be quick about it. Her time is almost up.

~Clocky

You screamed. Toby rushed in and am saw the note. His hands were balled up into fists. He grabbed his hatchets and you grabbed your katana. You both knew where they were. You were going to take her down.

~Ariam's POV~

The scary clock girl took me away. Mommy and Daddy weren't here and that made me sad. I wanted to go home, but the clock girl put me in a chair and wrapped a rope around me. My foot did the thing. The thing that Daddy does sometimes. He says it's called twitching. I want my Mommy and Daddy. I want Uncle Ben and Uncle Masky and Uncle Hoody. But I mostly want Mommy and Daddy. I cried a little bit. But then the clock girl came up again.

"I wanna go home!!"

"Typical for a brat like you."

"I am not a brat! Brats are mean girls so that means you're a brat!"

The clock girl hit my face. It hurt me and made me cry. My neck cracked, as Daddy said it does. The clock girl looked at me funny. She touched my hair and moved my head to the side. She then looked scared.

"Wait. You look exactly like Toby. Does this mean... Oh my Zalgo he is going to kill me."

"Yeah because you hurt me and Daddy doesn't like that!"

She hit me again. I was confused. She was scared of me and Daddy and now she wants to hurt me again. I was really confused. She also looked at my eyes.

"Huh. Your eyes are dark brown liked Toby's, but they look a lot like (Y/N)'s. Well, I'm gonna die anyways, so I'll just finish this little task."

She picked up a shiny sharp thing that Mommy uses to cut my food. It's called a knife. She looked at my shoulder.

"Since she has Tourettes, I wonder..."

She put it on my shoulder and moved it. It hurt me a lot and blood came out. I screamed loudly. This made her shake her head.

"No she can feel pain."

She cut the rope by accident but didn't know. Mommy and Daddy came into the room and tried to beat her up. She hit Daddy in the head and made him fall and pushed Mommy. I got outta my chair. She dropped the knife and I picked it up. She was now on top of Mommy with her "Cat Annie". She was gonna hit Mommy with it but I hit the clock girl with the knife first. Blood came out of where I hit her and she fell offa Mommy.

~Reader-Chan POV~

"Ariam!" you shrieked as you grabbed the katana and cut off Clocky's head. Did your daughter actually stab your rival?! You looked and saw she had bruises on her face and had a wound on her shoulder. You started crying. You couldn't believe Clocky would go that low to get Toby. From kissing him on his birthday without permission, kidnapping and torturing you, to hurting a 3 year old. Ariam saw you crying. She walked over to you as you fell to your knees.

"Did Mommy get hurt?"

"N-No. Mommy is okay. B-But she hurt you!"

"Don't worry! I hit her with a knife and she won't hurt us anymore!"

Toby was crying as he grabbed Ariam. You rushed back to the mansion and had Ariam bandaged up. But the good thing was...

Clocky isn't coming back to get you...

----------------------------------------------

Clocky has now become hated for sure. Nobody touches Toby and Ariam without paying the price! All you guys now hate Clocky, so now y'all are happy she's gone. Rock on!

~Miss Megaheart