Chapter 9

Chapter 9

You and Toby had become the bestest of friends. You two had a lot in common and you loved his upbeat cheerful personality. You even thought his twitching was kinda cute. Today was the day you turned 16. You threw on a strapless (F/C) dress that reached your knees, a white cardigan, (F/C) and (2nd/F/C) striped knee high socks, (F/C) flats, and to top it off, you put a cute little (2nd/F/C) bow in your hair. You walked downstairs to see a party already going on. But, strangely, there were no presents, no cards, and no "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!" at all. You walked towards Jeff, because he was the only one who either looked sober or was less drunk than the others. You tapped his shoulder.

"Jeff what's going on?"

"It's a party! Does it look like polka dot land?"

"I know it's a party. But what about my stuff? My presents?"

"What're you talking about (Y/N)? There aren't any presents for you because this isn't your party. I don't even think you were invited."

~Toby POV~

I had finally finished wrapping the present I had for (Y/N). It was the cute looking pancake necklace she's been saving up for. It was wrapped in (F/C) paper with (2nd/F/C) ribbons and bow. You know, I may or may not be the best at wrapping presents, but I did a pretty good job. I stuck a little card under the ribbon as I walked downstairs to see what looked like (Y/N)'s party... At first.

"What do you mean this isn't my party and I wasn't invited? Do you have any idea what today is Jeff?"

"By my standards, it was a boring day that had nothing special about it. Until we threw a party. But your just being a party pooper."

"Out of all the 13 years I've been here, this is the first time you have forgotten how important this day is to me."

I knew this wasn't gonna end well. I even saw a small tear fall down her cheek. That's when it hit me. Everyone except me and (Y/N) forgot her birthday. This day was important to her and they forgot it.

"You know what?! I HATE YOU ALL!! YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT ME TO DIE WHEN YOU FIRST FOUND ME!!"

My jaw dropped. So did everyone else's. Except Slendy and Trendy. (Y/N) started to cry as she ran past me, up the stairs, and into our room. I heard her lock the door. Now, no one makes my friend cry and gets away with it. I walked over to Slendy.

"Was the punch spiked?"

"No it's not. Everyone is just acting like morons. Why?"

"Good. Because what I'm gonna do will make them wish for a hangover."

I jumped on top of the table, banging my knee in the process. It didn't hurt of course. I stood up on top of the table.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!"

The other creepypastas looked at me. Good. I am gonna make them feel so bad.

"(Y/N) ran up to her room crying because of Jeff. He said that today wasn't special and that she wasn't invited."

Ben piped up at me.

"So? She'll get over the fact she wasn't invited. Plus today isn't special."

These people are more clueless than I thought. They haven't taken the hint. That just made my blood boil. My eye twitched, and for once it wasn't my Tourette Syndrome. It was my rage.

"Have you guys had your ears blown to pieces? Today is special! And it'll take everything to get her to get over this."

"How is today special?" Eyeless Jack asked me. This makes me want to punch them.

"You guys have known her for at least 13 years. How could you forget?!"

"Forget what?" Laughing Jack asked.

"Forget that today is (Y/N)'s 16th birthday!!"

That moment it felt like time had stopped. They had realized what they did to the poor girl. Ben and Jeff ran up to her room and started banging on the door.

~Regular POV~

You were on your bed, crying into your pillow. You heard someone thumping on the door. It was Jeff and Ben.

"(Y/N) we are super sorry!"

"Yeah! If it wasn't for Jeff being a jerk we would have thrown you a party."

"Apology denied. Go away. It'll take more than an 'I'm sorry' to make up for it. I'm not coming out."

You heard them walk away and continue partying. Those jerks. They partied even after realizing they forgot your birthday. You changed into some (2nd/F/C) pyjamas and sat on your top bunk. You weren't coming out anytime soon. There was a faint knock at the door. You heard Toby's usual energetic voice become soft as silk.

"(Y/N) can I come in? I have some snacks and the present I got you."

You slowly got down from the top bunk and unlock the door. You opened it and motioned for Toby to come inside. He stepped inside, holding various treats and a lovely little box. You closed the door and locked it again.

"At least you remembered. I could hear your yelling from up here."

"You're my friend. It's your special day. Here. Take it."

He took your hand and gently placed the small box in it. You took the little white envelope and opened it. It was a nice card with a picture of you and Toby when you first met. You looked in the card and read what it said aloud.

"My dear friend (Y/N),

Happy 16th Birthday! I hope you have a blast!

~Toby."

You smiled at how sweet he was. You set the card down and opened the gift. You were so happy with the gift you got. The adorable golden pancake necklace you've wanted forever. You hugged Toby. He blushed a dark red at the sudden action, but he melted into the hug. You spent the rest of the night in your room watching movies, playing games, and eating snacks.

You were still mad at the others for a month.