It's Time!

Hey, guys!

I know, I know! Where the hell have I been and although I do have a lot of valid excuses I know you guys are tired of hearing them so instead of going into a long winded chapter about where I have been, Instead, I will just let you read the REST OF THE CHAPTERS. Yes they are FINALLY DONE!

So before you turn to the next chapter I just wanted to do a brief character/plot recap.

Leila-Main Character- Currently Living with Devin whom she has feelings for.

Devin-Main Character- Currently Living with Leila whom he has feelings for.

Harmony- Leila's Best friend; Engaged to Joseph

Joseph- Devin's best friend; Engaged to Harmony

Emmanueal- Leila's Ex who wants her back

Candy Aka "Woman of pure pleasure."-Wants to marry a football player; right now her attention is on Devin.

Summary:

Leila and Devin move in together and at first, they can't seem to get along but after a few weeks, sparks start to fly and they start having feelings for each other. And everything is going well. Until Emmanuel, Leila's ex-comes back wanting to rekindle something and "claiming" his mother, who Leila loves like her own has cancer. Leila tolerates him for his mother's sake before finding out that his mother does not have cancer and he has been playing with her this entire time. Devin beats up Emmanuel. At this time, Harmony and Joseph have been going to councilling and everything has been going very well... For now. And that is where we left off. 

So with that being said you guys can now jump back into the story and I hope you enjoy it. All I ask is that even though I'm dropping all the chapters now if you guys will continue to vote and comment as you read it will be deeply appreciated. Without further ado....

This Winter

-Nikki. J