Chapter 1

This is a mature book, featuring malexfemalexmale. If that's not your cup of tea you may want to exit now. If you're still here, then hello! 

Happy reading! -DJ

****

"Dammit! Did one of you eat my freaking food?!" I came around the corner angrily staring at the two boys in front of me accusingly shoving the now half empty bowl of fruit at the pair. I watched their faces for signs of guilt and finally Cameron  cracked.

"I'm sorry! I got hungry and I didn't want to bother with making anything before I went to the gym so I ate some..." he told me looking away from my face. Jonathan looked at his long-time friend laughing from across the couch shaking his head. 

"For shits sake Cam. Get your own damn food. This is like the 700th time one of you have eaten my food?! It's ok whenever I cook for ALL of us but some things are just mine!" I stormed back into my room holding my half empty bowl of fruit, with my dog Reggie following close behind. I strode across my room muttering unhappy things about stupid boys who eat food that isn't theirs. One of these days I'm going to put something gross in there and then laugh because they ate it!

I began to get ready for my morning run, sliding on some long running spandex and a simple t-shirt, and tying up my long black hair.  I sent a text to my fiancé Ryan, letting him know that I missed him and would hopefully see him this weekend when I drove back home. I sighed thinking about how hard it was to be four hours from him when I hadn't been more than 20 minutes away for my whole life. I walked back out into the living room to put my bowl in the sink, staring angrily at Cameron as he expertly avoided my eyes, and clipped Reggie to his harness since he was going to be running with me today, the excited 3-year-old lab was waiting at the door silently telling me to hurry the hell up. I tossed a bye over my shoulder, before heading out into the Arizona heat. 

30 minutes and several potty breaks later we finally made it back home, Reggie panting up the walk as we entered the house. He headed straight for his water bowl and the cool kitchen tile. As I walked into my en-suite bathroom, I laughed to myself when I remembered how I came to live in the master bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------

4 months earlier:

"Mila! Your freaking products are covering up the counter AGAIN!" Jonathan yelled at me for like the 12th time this week.

"Where else am I supposed to put them?! Besides if you can leave the toilet seat up all the freaking time then my shit can be on the counter!" I yelled back at the annoying boy. Rolling my eyes because really this could all be solved if SOMEONE would give me the master bedroom. I'd proposed that the first time we'd had this argument but Cameron of course, declined saying that since he was the person to find the house he should have the bigger room. Despite the fact that he didn't even fill up half of his closet or his room.

"I'm a man! Deal with it! I pee standing up and so the toilet seat has to be up!"

"Yea well I'm a lady and I like having makeup and hair products and nice things that make my hands smell good! So you deal with it!"

He groaned and walked by grabbing my arm and pulling me towards Cameron's bedroom.

"Cam!" He yelled, while pounding on the door.

"What the hell? Why are you banging on my door?" Cameron said as he pulled the door open to look at a tense Jonathan and I'm sure my face was smug, because I knew what was about to happen.