Chapter 4

Hello! I hope you're enjoying the book so far, please vote and comment!

The picture above is the outfit I imagine Mila is wearing ☺️

Happy Reading! -DJ

****

 I pulled up next to Paige's house texting her that I was outside and texting Ryan to let him know that I was in town and would be at Paige's whenever he got done at work. I heard a door shut and looked up to see Paige sprinting at me.

"MILA!!!!" She cried throwing open my door and pulling me out. "I missed you! How was the drive?" She asked as I grabbed my bags from the car and started pulling me to the door.

"It was fine, boring." I replied as we walked into her house. She lived with her older brother Kayden who she said wouldn't be here for the next couple of days because he was up visiting some old friends also. I walked into her living room dropping my stuff on to the couch and falling onto it as well.

"I'm hungry!" I whined in the direction Paige had gone. She looked back at me with a rude look on her face but went into her kitchen none the less to get me something. My phone pinged letting me know I had received a text, digging through my purse I finally found it noticing it was from Ryan.

*Hey babe! Good to hear that you made it home safe! I'm at the office currently but I plan on seeing you tonight still, I'll pick you up tonight at 8!*

I sent back a quick text letting him know that I would be ready and I was excited.

"So, what's the plan for this weekend? Is it full of Ryan or do I get to see you at least?" Paige laughed as she handed me something to eat and a drink as well. I laughed at her shaking my head as I replied letting her know about my plan for the weekend that yes, I will be hanging out with her. I continued telling her that Ryan had said that he was offered extra hours and of course he took it. She rolled her eyes at me because her opinion was in line with that of Jay and Cam also, but thankfully she didn't say anything. I think she knew I was still sensitive from the argument we all had the other day. She'd agreed with what the two said and she left it alone after I'd asked her too because I really didn't feel like talking about it again. I could see where they were coming from, and maybe if it were someone else I'd be in agreement, but this was my life and they didn't know the full scope of our relationship. 

 I walked into the kitchen to throw away my plate and grabbed my bag on the way back into the living room taking my stuff into Kayden's room where I was going to be staying for the weekend although I'm pretty sure that I would wind up in her bed anyways. I also texted Jonathan and Cameron back telling them that Paige said hi, they knew I had gotten here safe since they checked in on my location. 

Paige and I caught up about everything, talking about her job and how my semester ended. Eventually it was time to start getting ready for my date. Paige helped me with my makeup and hair curling it softly and leaving it down. I put on some light makeup and swiped on a bright red lipstick, my signature color, and then pulled on a cute bra and panty set. After putting on my dress I fluffed out my hair and put on my red high heels. I did look good, if I say so myself. 

"Damnnn girl!!" Paige said as she saw me step out of the room, I laughed and did a little twirl. "You look good! I might have to borrow that dress jus sayin," she winked at me. 

"Well hopefully it works it's magic, because ya girl is tryin to get laid." my stomach tightening in anticipation. I'd always had a healthy appetite with sex, but a girl could only do so much alone. I smiled in self-satisfaction as I looked in the mirror. I had wide hips, childbearing hips my mother called them over the course of the years that she'd attempted to get me to "diet them away." I struggled with my self-esteem for years, but I felt good in this outfit. Sexy. I hope Ryan would think the same.