Chapter 3

Happy Reading! -DJ

****

Today I was going to be packing up to drive back home, I still hadn't decided if I was going to be staying with Paige or at Ryan's house. It made sense for me to stay with Ryan, but he would be gone most of the time and if I stayed with Paige then I would at least be staying with someone that was actually going to be home. As I was packing up, Cameron came into my bedroom, barging in.

"What if I had been naked?" I said to him looking at him accusatory.

"I'd imagine you'd be screaming then." He said smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes, as he plopped on my bed right in the middle of the clothes I was folding to put in my bag.

"Cameron!" I exclaimed looking at all my clothes under him.

"Yea basically, just like that." He said with a teasing smile. 

"What?" I asked only half paying attention as I tried to pull the clothes out from underneath him.

"Nothing. When are you leaving?" He asked, peering into my bag. Putting his hand in to grab some of the red lace that was peeking out under some of my other items.

"In a few hour- Hey! Put that back!" I yelled trying to grab the lingerie that he had managed to pull out. It was just a red baby doll with a bow in between the chest and a slit up the stomach. He held it out in front of him raising an eyebrow up at me and making kissy faces in my direction while holding it against his body. As I reached over the bed to grab it, he grabbed a hold of my hand pulling me into him as we landed in a heap on the bed one of my elbows making contact with his ribs judging by his sharp intake of breath.

"Well, that's what you get!" I said jabbing my finger against his side where I'd elbowed him on accident. I propped my hands on his chest leaning back to give him some room to breathe as my legs came to rest on either side of his hips.

"Thanks for the concern babe, really I appreciate it." He said pouting up at me.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have pulled me towards you, jackass." I said flicking him in the nose. He caught my hand in his grip again and brought it to his mouth nipping at the skin of my palm.

"You little weirdo! Don't bite me!" I said yanking my hand back from his mouth as he stuck his tongue out at me, amusement shining in his eyes.

"I've never had anyone complain about me biting them." He replied. I rolled my eyes heavenward and as I did so I realized that my clothes were still loosely gripped in his hand. I stretched forward with both of my hands reaching out to snatch the piece out of his grip, not realizing that as I did this, I had effectively shoved my chest directly in his line of sight.

"Ha! I win! Suck it bitch!" I yelled in victory as I fist pumped the air. His hands came to rest on my hips, his thumbs finding purchase on the skin of my lower abdomen when my loose tank top had ridden up.

"Alright you win, you win. Now what?" He asked, as I looked down on him underneath me. I crossed my arms and started stroking my imaginary beard as I thought of a sufficient prize, pretending to come up with an evil plan. As I did this I thought I saw his eyes flicker to my chest, but I brushed it off assuming that I was just seeing things. They don't think of me like that I assured myself. I heard the bedroom door being pushed open once again and turned around to see Jonathan coming into my bedroom as well. I threw my hands up in the air and let out a frustrated groan.

"Don't you people know how to knock?!" I exclaimed now looking in Jonathan's direction, things had been a little tense for a few days after our argument, but things had returned to normal yesterday. His eyes looked from me to Cameron who was still underneath me. I began to take stock of how this probably looked with me straddling Cameron and his hands holding on to my hips.