Chapter 5

Happy reading
-DJ

****

The next morning, I woke up in Paige's bed, my head screaming at me every time I moved. "Ugh," I groaned trying to blink away my blurred vision.  I checked the time on the clock, reading that it was 10 am. God I'm never drinking again, I thought as my head pounded fiercely as I sat up.  I stretched my body feeling an ache in my legs from dancing for hours, trying to calm the riot that was in my stomach. A mix of nausea and hunger rose up and I had to let loose a long breath before I could walk to the bathroom. I washed my hands and tried to make myself look presentable before making my way out of the room. I headed into the kitchen, going straight for the coffee cup that had been set out for me. I silently poured my coffee and grabbed the creamer before I slunk into a barstool watching as Paige flipped a tortilla. 

"Morning sleeping beauty" She smiled cheerfully, I gave her a flat look. She grinned at me and went back to cooking, humming to herself. I sat staring blankly into my coffee cup, and swore I'd never drink again. I rubbed my eyes taking a sip of my sweet coffee, pulling out my phone to read all the shit that went down because I couldn't remember much after going back on to the dance floor. 

*You alive?* Cameron sent this morning

I snapped a picture of how I looked in that moment, smeared eyeliner and mascara on my face, a rat's nest in my hair and my eyes half closed. 

I sent it with a caption that read, *define alive* 

They both laugh reacted to the photo,

*This is your new contact pic just so you know* 

*Honestly not surprised, disappointed but not surprised.*  I responded back to Cameron sending a middle finger emoji as well. 

*From the videos we got sent, I 100% expected you to look like this* 

*WHAT VIDEOS?!* I scrolled up looking for the videos Jonathan said they were sent, but I didn't see any. I narrowed my eyes at Paige then. 

"Uh, ma'am. What's this I hear about videos?" 

"uhhh... I don't know?" her tone playful. 

Just then Jonathan sent me a video, I hit play watching myself dance with multiple people having fun and laughing. I was dancing terribly, and the mortification made me groan and want to hide my face. 

"I hate you." I whined 

Just then Jonathan texted back. *We have several more of these haha, we told Paige to quit letting you dance with strange men, but she flipped us off in another video.* 

*Overprotective much? I am totally safe with her.* 

*I don't doubt that, but we just don't like the idea of you dancing with strangers.*

*Correction: with any men* 

*Did we start dating and I didn't know?* I laughed quietly to myself, while getting up to make a plate of food. "Uh thank you, my stomach was tying itself in knots." I sat back in the chair grabbing my phone as it pinged. 

*Trust me princess, you'd know it if we were dating.* 

Well alright then, I just set my phone down and dug in. 

"I'm going to a cycle class if you want to come with by the way, and then I'm going to get a coffee with Seth." 

"Whose Seth?" I wracked my brain trying to remember if I knew anyone with that name.