Edited; 

---

My life is shit. 

It's 5 AM and moon is slowly drowning in my peripheral view, just like my soul. I couldn't sleep today either. It's the norm now; Mom comes home from whatever shit hole she works at and without sparing me a glance, goes to her bedroom and slams it shut. 

I've still got one hour left to go to school but I'd rather spend it anywhere but here. Quickly, I wash my face and go to my bedroom to change into my Uniform and grab my bag to stuff in some extra clothes. I'm not coming back home tonight. Again.

I leave my hair open, not bothering to put it in a ponytail like I usually do and walk out of my house with some money in my hand. If you want to know how I got it, I stole it from her purse.

I walk into a convenience store and nod at the cashier, quickly grabbing a granola bar to contain my hunger. Paying for it, I walk out and decide to head off to school since I have nothing to do.

I see only a few students in the courtyard signalling how early I was for school. I walk past the main gates and into the corridor, observing every room along with the sick room and school kitchen that pass my way.

I've seen this way too many times. When will I graduate and leave this pathetic excuse of an education?

Opening my locker, I stuff in the bag with extra clothing and take out some books that I'd need for the rest of the day. As soon as I'm done I walk into my almost empty classroom and take a seat at my usual spot in the back near the window.

"Sora!" I hear someone call my name out happily. Looking away from the window, I see my classmate Somi jump excitedly as she comes up to me like we're long lost friends. I give her a bored expression resting my chin on my palm and not bothering to greet her.

"Thank god you're here. I thought I was too early and no one would be here yet!" She exclaimed as she took a seat on the table next to mine. Honestly, I don't know why she bothers talking to me. For some reason she thinks we're friends just because we sit next to each other.

"Oh my god. You will not believe what Jungkook did last night..." She starts rambling about her douchebag boyfriend, also known as: the player of the school. Somi is quite oblivious to Jungkook's affairs with other girls. Or she just doesn't seem to care.

I absolutely despise the guy. He tries to flirt with me all the time but all I do is give him the 'face' in return. Jungkook claims that I'm the only girl in our class he hasn't dated or fucked yet which is true, but I've got no interest in him. Infact, I'm not interested in anyone.

Sometimes I think I'm aromantic.

More students start piling in and 30 minutes later I hear the bell ring, sighing in relief knowing this annoying person next to me will stop talking. Surprisingly, Somi tends to focus when the teacher is explaining things instead of wasting her time talking.

I see the teacher walk in and the class president tells everyone to stand up and bow. The class president is a chill guy as far as I know. He is tall and very intelligent; thus explaining his position in class. He's also handsome and has dimples that every girl seems to adore. Except me, of course.

Kim Namjoon. His name is as ordinary as any other person in South Korea. But he is extraordinary, with his language skills and amazing freestyle raps that everyone seems to enjoy. Again, except me.

He along with the rest of us sit down and class goes on as usual, me spending half my lesson's just staring out of the window and day dreaming about how life would be if we had a zombie apocalypse.

"....Sora"

"Sora!"

"LEE SORA" I jump up, snapping out of my thoughts to see the whole class staring at me and the teacher shouting my name. I see students whispering to each other, some even looking shocked. It's unusual for me to not pay attention in class, I guess it is a bit surprising.

"What?" I say harshly, glaring at her.

"Why don't you talk with some respect, young lady" She says crossing her arms.

"I only respect people who deserve it" I spit out casually and lean back on my seat, raising my eyebrow as if to challenge her. I literally see her nostrils flaring as she walks up to the door and opens it, pointing her finger outside.

"OUT. Right now!" She says trying to look intimidating. I didn't even do anything but oh well.

Smirking, I get up and slowly walked to the door. Everyone was staring at me in shock. "My pleasure, I was getting bored anyway" I speak out loud as I step out of the class. She slams the door shut in complete rage and I hear students laughing inside.

I don't know what's up with me today. I don't usually reply to my teachers. As much as it doesn't seem like it, I'm a good student. I keep up with grades and study because its my only way to pass time and stop thinking of depressing stuff. I didn't like answering her back, because she isn't even a bad teacher. I guess I just got sick of being told off. Well, I don't regret it anyway. What's the worst that could happen? Detention?

A few minutes later I get bored and start strolling along the corridor, not caring if I was supposed to 'stand' outside the classroom and find myself on the roof. The only calming place I know in this whole goddamn school. I lean on the railing and stare at the busy streets.

But soon something very suspicious and gruesome catches my eyes.

This story contains strong language and slight Yoonmin 

.

Also, I know I removed the first bit of the chapter but I really didn't like it so I made it into a boring chapter, I promise it gets better just give it time!