三十二

Kim Namjoon

I opened the door to the room we originally took when we first came here to see that it was exactly as we left it. A huge bed in the middle of the room with a dresser in the corner and a large window showing the view of the city.

"Namjooooon" Sora slurred as I put her down on the bed. I was feeling the alcohol running in my veins. I was slowly becoming drunk.

"Yeah" I asked as I tucked her under the covers.

"I want to kiss you" She said boldly. Me being the person I am, leaned down instantly and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. I pulled away and she pouted. Then suddenly, she caught me off guard and pulled me into the bed with her.

Sora got on top of me and put her hands on the sides of my head, leaning down and instantly attacking my lips with kisses. She kissed me deeply and aggressively as if she wasn't getting enough. I kissed back but I didn't want this to go too far.

She was drunk and I was slowly losing soberness so I couldn't risk doing something that would hurt her later. I flipped us around and started making out with her, licking her lips for entrance which she happily obliged to. I stroked her cheek as I applied force on her lips and finally pulled away to breathe.

Her eyes were fully open now, her dark lashes covering the lust hidden in her orbs. She was turned on and so was I. "Sora..." I trailed off stroking her hair. "I don't want to hurt you" I said. She stared directly into my eyes as if thinking what to say next.

"I want you Namjoon" She said making something stir down there. If she was going to keep doing this, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Without thinking, my lips attached themselves to her neck and started sucking on it making her moan almost instantly.

I kissed down to her collarbone and put my hands under her shirt making her gasp. "Are you sure?" I asked biting her collarbone to give her a hickey. She arched her back in pain and relaxed as I sucked on the bite.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, brushing her thigh against my hardening length unintentionally making me groan. I couldn't hold back anymore even if she said no.

"Fuck me"

-------------------

Next morning ψ(`∇')ψ

--------------------

Lee Sora

I woke up when a bright light poked into my eyes making me groan. It was early in the morning and someone had obviously forgotten to close the curtains which annoyed me because I wanted to sleep peacefully.

I moved around a bit to realize I wasn't wearing any clothes. Panic started flooding in as I sat up and covered my body with the white blanket that was on top of me. I could feel some tingling and throbbing down there which confirmed my thoughts.

My boyfriend stole my virginity while I was drunk.

I turned my head to look at Namjoon who was deeply asleep, snoring like he always did. His torso was bare, showing me a fine view of his well-toned chest; His arm underneath his head, making his arm muscles bulge and show his hidden sexiness. I wondered if I should go back to sleep because the damage was already done but decided to close the curtains.

I wrapped the blanket around me and stood up, not realizing the blanket would be pulled off from Namjoon. I stumbled towards the window because it still hurt between my legs. The bright sunlight made me squint as I closed the curtains. I turned around and gasped when I saw Namjoon fully naked.