三十一

-----------------

A week later

-----------------

"Well look what we have here" Yoongi's voice rang around the room. He had this annoying expression on his face that made me want to punch him but gave me this guilty feeling at the same time.

"Sorry for blowing up your car" Namjoon said from beside me. We sat on chairs in front of Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Somi who had occupied the sofa. They all had judging stares in their eyes. "And sorry for stealing your guns" He added when Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"...and?" He trailed off as if wanting us to apologize more.

"Sorry for stealing your bombs?"

"Okay, that's enough" I cut off Namjoon. He kept apologizing and it was pissing me off. It's not like Yoongi went through some existential crisis after we stole his shit. Which was only 1% of what the rich bastard had.

"No it's not" Yoongi glared at me. "Continue" He looked back at Namjoon and anger bubbled inside me.

I stood up, squeezing my fists to prepare to punch him. "Woah babe!" Namjoon grabbed my wrist almost instantly. "Calm the fuck down" He made me sit back down. I glared at him.

"BABE?!" Jungkook's eyes almost popped out as he looked between the both of us. "When did you guys start dating?" He asked devastated. Somi rolled her eyes and hit the back of his head.

"Isn't it obvious?" Taehyung decided to speak up. "They sneaked out. They fucked. Now their dating" He explained to Jungkook. Although the poor guy didn't pay attention to me walking up to him and surprising him with a punch.

His head flipped to the side as my fist hit his rather soft cheek and instantly became red. Taehyung groaned as he put a palm over his throbbing cheek and fell back on the couch. I smirked and crossed my arms.

"I feel like Sora has become a whole lot scarier than she was before" Somi hid behind Jungkook as if she was scared of me.

"Nice to have you back guys!" Jimin cheered totally ignoring the fact that his friend was punched on the cheek by a girl. He was obviously trying to get rid of the tension between everyone. Yoongi had to let go of the petty grudge he was holding and I had to calm down.

Honestly, I think I was still angry from what happened a week ago.

"Let's have some drinks!" Somi cheered along with Jimin as she jumped up.

"I hate you all" Yoongi groaned as he stood up and walked away mumbling things to himself like an old man who was done with life. Jungkook stood up to go and get drinks while Namjoon chuckled at Jimin and Somi who were jumping around and cheering happily at our arrival.

"Can you get me a pack of ice, kook?!" Taehyung yelled from his position on the couch. He avoided total eye-contact with me and I felt a bit bad.

"Guess I might as well get drunk today" I mumbled to myself as I saw Jungkook grabbing the rack of bottles filled with soju and beer. We were going to party a month after the world went upside down and got taken over by dead people.

***

Kim Namjoon

There was music blasting around the house and snacks and plastic glasses scattered all over the floor. Even for the small amount of people we were, we didn't miss the chance to get wasted. It felt nice to be able to let go of everything and not worry for once.

I gulped down my glass of beer and was about to put it down when Sora (my beautiful yet drunk girlfriend) poured me some soju from her bottle.

I wasn't as drunk as everyone else but was getting close to it. Half the room was already passed out on the ground while I sat on the couch with Sora's head on my lap. This was the first time I had seen her drunk. I was wondering what kind of drunk she would be and it shocked me to know how weird she became.

"N-Namjoon" She hiccupped looking up at me with half-lidded eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I think I dropped my elephant" She said. "Can you help me pick it up?" A string of laughter left my mouth as I ruffled her hair making her pout in the cutest way.

"I don't think you own an elephant"

"B-but... it was right there" She said as she looked at the small table in front of us and went quiet, not knowing how to counter my point. The girl then sat up and turner around to face me, putting down her empty bottle of soju. She brought her hands up and placed them on my cheeks.

I thought she was going to kiss me when she started pinching my cheeks. "You're so cute~" She sang as she shook my head. It kind of hurt so I reached up to grab her hands. "I love your dimples" She poked me making me smile.

Sora smiled as soon as she saw them. "See? There they are" she poked my cheek again and I got kind of annoyed.

"Okay, enough. Let's get you to bed" I said standing up and holding out my hand for her.

"No" She crossed her arms, looking up at me. "I want to ride my giraffe"

I face-palmed at her weird obsession with zoo animals but decided to let it go. She should be thankful nobody was sober enough to see her like this. Who knew Sora actually wanted to become a zoo keeper.

I bend down to put my arms under her knees and neck and picked her up bridal style. "Whoo~" She screamed, stirring a passed out Jimin on the ground near my feet. Sora put her arms around my neck and stared at me as I walked out of the living room. "Aish my head hurts but looking at you calms me down" She said making me smile yet again.

Sometimes I wish she was like this all the time and didn't put up that cold, emotionless personality. But I fell in love with her so I can do nothing about it. I fell for that cold Sora who punched anyone who came near her. Not the one who talks about zoo animals as if they were her pets.

 Not the one who talks about zoo animals as if they were her pets

YESS >

YESS >.< I'm still alive! and I'm sorryyyyy~ tbh i have no excuses for this late update XD I was being a lazy ass :3 anyway please vote and comment if you liked the chapter :D