Three hours later we were still in the classroom.

It was mostly quiet as everyone was deep in thoughts, people worrying about their relatives, some trying to check their phones and get a signal to contact them. Namjoon had taken the seat in front of mine and was staring out of the window to see what was happening outside.

Minutes of silence went by and I started to think what I would do next. We can't exactly stay here to rot and die because I'm 100% sure nobody is going to come and save us. I didn't care about the others as long as I got out of here alive.

It was obvious nobody had enough courage to go outside this classroom and nobody was willing to say anything either. It was 3:27 pm, a long time since school was over and I started to worry about someone very important to me.

I promised my grandmother I'd stay with her today, especially since I had already decided I wasn't going to go home. That reminded me how I had extra clothes in my locker on the floor below us. Having to go through an apocalypse with your school uniform isn't exactly ideal. Plus my shirt is covered with splatters of blood.

I had wiped the blood off from my face earlier with a tissue the dyed red head gave me. She told me her name was Youngji and that she was sorry she didn't help me when the monster attacked. I think I'm going to start calling them walkers (since 'zombies' sound like something from a cartoon).

Fortunately, no more walkers had attacked our classroom. The growling sounds could still be heard from right outside but they weren't as bad as before. Maybe they had calmed down or maybe they just got tired of growling all the time.

My stomach grumbled quietly and I realized how hungry I was. This isn't going to work, I can't sit here and watch them do nothing. I need to get my clothes, maybe find some food and somehow get to my grandmother's house to see if she's okay. I hope she is, halmeoni never really leaves her house.I don't care about my pathetic mother so even if she dies I won't really care, but I'm still somehow thinking about her, wondering if she's okay.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi asleep on the tables in the corner. He had pushed 5 tables together and then lied down on top of them to create a make-shift bed. He was using his bag as a pillow. Just as I was thinking of checking my bag to find some food, I heard Somi's voice.

"He fainted!" She said as she shook Jungkook to see if he was awake. I turned my face to look at them and saw that the boy's leg was getting worse. He isn't going to survive this from all the bleeding. Taehyung went closer to him and did something very weird. He put his hand near Jungkook's chest and grabbed his nipple -which was covered with a shirt- then twisted it.

Jungkook jumped away from him and burst out laughing. "Tae! I was playing dead, man! You just had to ruin my brilliant acting" He said as Somi hit him in the chest for scaring her like that. I rolled my eyes and looked at Namjoon who was doing the same.

"I know you were" Taehyung deadpanned as he brushed imaginary dust off his shoulder and walked away. Were these idiots seriously goofing around at a time like this. I got really annoyed and stood up, causing the chair to screech back and everyone to look at me.

"I'm leaving" I said as I started to walk towards the door as casually as possible.

"Are you crazy?!" Namjoon said as he stood up as well and blocked me from going any further. I shook my head and crossed my arms, raising my head to look at him as if daring him to fight me. We had a small staring contest until my neck started to hurt from looking up and I looked away. Just a comment, he has beautiful eyes.

"I'm hungry" I said simply and pushed him out of the way. "And I need to get something from my locker"

"Sora!!! Don't go, I don't want to lose you" Somi ran up to me and hugged me. I kept my arms at my side and let her hug me like a whiny anime girl inwardly groaning in annoyance.

"I'll get your boyfriend a first aid kit" I said to make her let go of me. She pulled away and looked at me in surprise. Slowly a smile crept up to her face and she hugged me again. Ugh for fuck's sake.

"Will you really unnie?! Aww Sora's going soft everyone" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Get off me" I said pushing her away and continuing my walk to the door which was still blocked with the teacher's desk. Somi didn't seem to mind as she skipped away with a smile.

"Then I'm coming with you" I heard a familiar deep voice from beside me. I face-palmed in my mind as I was finding everyone too annoying right now. It was Namjoon and he was standing right beside me.

"Hey bro, make sure to grab some disinfectant?" Jungkook said to Namjoon then winked at me. I raised my middle finger at him and turned around to move the desk from my way.

"Yeah sure, I'll grab you some ice cream on the way as well" Namjoon said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. I smirked at his comment and we moved the desk together.

"Here, you'll need this" Taehyung threw a baseball bat to me and Namjoon each. I caught it quickly and nodded my head as a sign of thanks. "Hyung make sure you don't break anything more than necessary" He said referring to Namjoon's habit of breaking things all the time. Did it even matter anymore?

The man rolled his eyes and successfully pushed the desk out of the way.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon asked me with his hand on the doorknob. I nodded my head and gripped my bat tightly.

"Good luck guys. Don't die" Somi gave us a thumbs up. Yeah sure, I'll try not to.

With one last look at the others, we pulled the door open only to be met with the horrors of this new world.

When summer holidays finally start but you're already bored ;-;