I moved yet again, finding my seating very uncomfortable. "Can you stop moving?" Namjoon groaned as he put his elbow on the car door window because he couldn't put his arm anywhere else. I shook my head as I kept looking ahead.

"It must be fun sitting on his lap" I heard an annoying voice from the back of the car.

"It doesn't look like it judging from her face" Taehyung said dumbly to Jungkook who had spoken earlier. Jungkook told him to shut up and leaned forward. I could see Somi's -who was in a deep slumber- head on his shoulder and his arm around her waist.

"Are you enjoying it Sora-shii" He smirked as he looked at me through the rearview mirror. I lost my temper and turned around to glare at him. Somehow I put my knees on either side of Namjoon's and flipped my whole body trying to reach toward Jungkook.

"Shut the fuck up or I'm going to kill you" I spat at him as I pinched his knee which was the only part of Jungkook's body close enough for me to hurt. I didn't realize I was probably squishing Namjoon with my chest. The only thing on my mind was to somehow punch Jungkook who was annoying the shit out of me.

Jungkook yelped and swatted my hand away. "Can you not? You're going to wake Somi up and then she'll start annoying me again" He said getting angry instead. The whole purpose of his teasing me was so that I would get angry but right now he lost his temper instead.

"Stop treating her like she's a baby, asshole. I don't even know why she's dating a piece of shit like you" I spat at him wrapping my arms around the head of the seat Namjoon and I were sitting on. He rolled his eyes as he looked away. I knew he was going to say something but for some reason he didn't.

Jimin and Taehyung were too busy playing games on their phones to pay attention to our fight. I think Taehyung was just used to Jungkook being an irritating douchebag. I smiled in victory and was about to lean back when I felt something hard beneath me.

It took me a few moments to realize the hard thing was poking at my thigh. Heat rose to my cheeks as I gasped and leaned back to look at him in complete shock. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked as he smiled at me sheepishly.

"What is it?" Jimin asked looking up from his phone. I completely ignored him and continued to look at Namjoon who looked embarrassed.

"Why the hell do you have a boner you pervert!" I yelled ready to strangle him to death.

"Well with your boobs sticking on my face and you constantly moving around on my lap how could I not get one?" He asked as if none of it was his fault. I raised my hand to slap him because by now my face was burning bright red (something that had never happened before) but he quickly grabbed my hand before I could make his face red.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing in the back as I moved away from Namjoon feeling embarrassed for some reason. I felt weird and just wanted to run away from here.

"Okay stop guys! We're almost there" Yoongi said making everyone stop laughing. Somi woke up with a long yawn and rubbed her eyes to look at us.

"What's going on?" She asked. Jungkook started speaking but I cut him off before he could even say anything.

"Nothing" I spoke with venom dripping from my voice. Everyone in the car went silent knowing I was in a bad mood. I managed to move Namjoon's legs to one side so that he was squished with the door and sat beside him even if there wasn't much space. At least I wasn't sitting on him.

Namjoon had this creepy smirk on his face that made me inwardly shiver thinking what his dirty mind imagines. I realized at that moment that coming with these guys wasn't exactly the best idea.

***

Nope. I take back what I said earlier.

Coming here with these guys was a good idea. Apparently Yoongi is rich. Very rich. He brought us to this huge mansion that he claimed belonged to his parents and it was protected by huge fences all around the enormous house.

He told me the house pin and I got out of the car to open the gate. Thankfully there weren't many walkers around since it was a mostly isolated area but I could see some wandering here and there. I unlocked the huge gate by pressing in the pin and the gate opened by itself, automatically.

Yoongi drove the car through the gate with the others still sitting inside it and I followed, pulling the gates with me. I closed them and entered the pin to lock it and turned around to see everyone getting out of the car.

"Wow dude. I didn't know you were this rich" Namjoon said as he fist bumped Yoongi who looked very proud of himself. He spun the car keys in his hand as he walked toward the main door mumbling something like 'I'm riich' in English.

Yoongi opened the door with another pin and entered it. "You can do anything and everything in here since it doesn't even matter anymore. As long as were safe inside" He said as the others entered one by one examining the beautiful interior. "Oh and keep your guard up, I think some of the servants may have turned into walkers in here" He added then disappeared into a room.

"Oi Tae look he has a gaming room!" Jimin said as he disappeared into a room as well along with Taehyung. Somi went straight into the kitchen while I looked around.

"I should take care of this then" Namjoon shrugged as he pointed at his pants. I must've looked horrified because he smirked and winked as he went up the stairs leaving only me and Jungkook at the entrance. Jungkook looked like he was about to say something.

"Get out of my sight before I actually kill you" I cut him off raising the other half of the scissors I threw earlier in a threatening way. He just chuckled, not affected by my attitude as he walked into the kitchen. I took a breath of relief knowing I was finally alone.

I went upstairs knowing my first priority was to take a shower and get all this walker blood out of my hair. I walked into a random bedroom and found the bathroom. Closing the door behind me and making sure no one was inside, I stripped off my clothes and looked at the mirror. I looked tired and disgusting.

My hair was a dirty mixture of brown and red while my face was pale and looked worn out. My eyes trailed down and I looked at the scars on my body. My hands were covered with dried blood along with my torso and chest. The walker blood must've gone through my white shirt when I was killing them.

I opened the sink tap and let the cold water rush through, washing my hands with soap. I took off the plasters on my knees and applied some medicine on my cuts from this morning. I filled the luxurious bathtub with luke warm water ready to take a relaxing bath.

It had been a long day and I was worn out from all the running and killing. The last thing I wanted was for someone to disturb me while I relaxed and washed out the dirt from my body and hair.

This sexy man (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Don't forget to tap that star down there (⌒.−)=★