The Darkside of the Flame

There stood Natsu in the final round in the the Grand Magic Games . Facing off against someone from Raven Tail. He couldn't remember his name or what his magic was. All he could do is stare at his arm laying on the ground while blood squirted from his shoulder. Covering the ground and part of his body.

The guild watched in horror seeing Natsu's arm get cut off. Lucy hugged Wendy trying to comfort her. Cana looked away. Levy put her face in her hands. Elfman had his sisters hugged tight to him. All of them trying their best not to cry but failing. While the rest of the guys tried their hardest not to go down their and kill the guy. Makarov was having a tough time keeping Erza from going down there. Judging from the look in her eyes she would no doubt kill him. Mavis was trying her best to calm her down.

'He hurt Natsu! I'll kill him!.

There it is again. It's cold yet hot at the same time. He's been trying so hard to suppress it all these years but every fight made it harder and harder. He doesn't know why but Igneel made it clear that he was to never use that flame. The last thing Natsu remembers before the flame took over and everything went black was the man laughing.

Natsu stood there motionless his head slumped down until a small chuckle escaped his throat. The man backed away not believing what he heard. The crowd confused not understanding why he seemed scared. At least they were confused until.

Natsu's head shot up "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!" .

Fairy Tail watched with wide eyes and shock. Natsu just got his arm cut off and lost a huge amount of blood. He should be dead or at least on the ground screaming in agony not laughing.

"M-makarov what is this?" asked a equally stunned Mavis.

"I have no idea."

"Natsu." Erza whispered to herself.

Natsu's laughing died dawn to a chuckle and his head slumped again his hair covering his eyes. The man backed away when Natsu took a step forward with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey where do you think your going. I finally get out and I wanna have some fun." the voice came from Natsu but it was much darker and colder.

The man started to panic losing his focus and falling on the ground. He frantically backed away scared out of his mind. The sight of a man with his arm cut off blood all over him while chuckling coming after you was to much to take.

Natsu snorted "What's wrong to scared to use your magic." Natsu stepped closer.

"M-m-m-m." stuttered the man.

"Say it. Say it!" the man backed until he hit the wall.

"Your a m-m-m-"

"That's right! HAHAHAHAHA." smiled Natsu. "I'm a monster!" when Natsu said this a dragon's head made of blue flame formed where his arm should be. It gave out a loud roar Natsu then brought down on him burning him into ash.

Everyone from Fairy Tail gasped.

"Did he just kill him?"

"That can't be Natsu."

"Will he be ok?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Natsu once again broke into a laugh and then whispered. "Oh yeah I'm gonna have lots of fun." Natsu then fell back and passed out.

Erza was the first one by his side. She he cradled his head in her lap. Trying her hardest not to break her promise to him that she wouldn't cry anymore. Wendy was there a second later trying her best to keep him alive until the medics arrived. Which they did almost immediately. They put him on a stretcher and took him away. Leaving a teary eyed Fairy Tail.
--------------------------------------------------------
They sat in the waiting room waiting to be updated on Natsu's surgery. Until a shirtless Gray decided to bring up what was on everyone's mind.