S-Class Lessons

Erza stood in Natsu's shower and let the warm water soothe her tired body. She was to concerned about Natsu and that "incident" to get any sleep. She knew that dream had something to do with what happened at the tournament. But even though she told master that she would alert him if anything came up she wouldn't. She wouldn't do that to Natsu.

When their guild mates came to visit the other day they were concerned , worried, and a little scared. Even if they tried to hide it or didn't even know it, they were scared of Natsu. It wasn't much but it was there and Natsu could smell it. He hid it well so well that not even master could tell how much it hurt him. But know matter how well he got at hiding his emotions he could never fool her. Nor she fool him. They were to close. They knew everything about each other. They were everything to each other.

That's why she'll lie and say he's fine. Maybe she's doing the right thing. Maybe she's not. She doesn't know. But what she does know is Natsu always protected the guild. Protected her. Now it was her turn to protect him. Protect him from the guild. Protect him from himself. Mavis said it herself their bond is unbreakable. Whatever obstacle came their way they would overcome it.

Erza stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She was about to requip into her standard armor but decided against. Instead she decided to wear something a little more appealing.

Natsu's eyes shot open and mouth hung open when Erza walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"W-why are you wearing that?" he stuttered.

"No reason. I can change if you want?" Erza smirked.

"No no that's ok. I don't mind if you don't." Natsu blushed.

"Pervert." Erza teased.

"How am I a pervert? Your the one that came out wearing nothing but a towel! One that barely covers you up!" defended Natsu.

"So you don't like it." Erza feigned disappointment.

"No I didn't say it just! Ahhhhhhh." Natsu grabbed his hair and screamed in frustration.

Erza laughed causing Natsu to stop screaming and point a finger at her.

"I hate when you do that!" Natsu yelled referring to her habit of using her sex appeal too tease him.

Or so he says but deep down he really likes it. But what he really likes the most is that she let's herself act freely around him. She acts the way she feels around him. And she's even wearing her armor less and less around him.

After some more teasing from Erza and blushing from Natsu they finished their breakfast and left for the guild.

"Do you really think that just coming and going together will be enough for them to figure it out? I mean it's been forever." Natsu threw his hands in the air.

Erza shook her head in agreement. "Yes I thought at least Mira would've figured it out by now. That's why I bet on her. How about we start taking more requests just us two. Maybe that will push them in the right direction."

"Can it be S-Class?" Natsu asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"Uh I don't know. Your arm-" Erza was interrupted by Natsu.

"My arms great watch." Natsu ran up to a tree a punched it so hard that it broke in half. "See!" smiled Natsu.

"Alright. You win." Erza sighed in defeat causing Natsu throw his hands in the air and scream in excitement which in turn caused her to chuckle at his antics
-------------------------------------------------------
As they walked through the guild Natsu can feel the eyes on him causing him to frown. Seeing this Erza glares at them causing them to quickly turn around in fear. She puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder and tells him to sit with the team while she picks out the job.