Let The Hunt Begins

Guardian: Here a chapter that tou guys are waiting enjoy...

__________________________________
Tension was thick throughout the guild as everyone waited for Makarov to speak. Porlyusica was in the infirmary, along with Wendy, looking after Levy. Mira was off to the side doing her best to patch up the other two victims, Jet and Droy.

Fairy Tail was no longer in its usual joyful mood, and neither was a hotheaded Dragon Slayer.

"I can't take it anymore!" Natsu screamed as he slammed a fist onto a table as he forcefully stood up and began stomping his way to the exit.

"Natsu! Where are you going?" Erza questioned as she walked after him, but Natsu just ignored her and everyone else who was trying to talk to him.

"You really are an idiot." Knightwalker's voice stopped Natsu dead in his tracks.

"What'd you just say?" Natsu growled as he turned towards her. He was pissed about what happened to Levy and the others, and insulting him wasn't helping his mode.

But Knightwalker never did give a damn about hurting someone's feelings.

"You heard me." she put Hisako down on a bar stool and began closing in on Natsu. "You're so caught up in getting your revenge that you don't even realize you don't know how to get it." Knightwalker stated causing Natsu's eyes to widen slightly.

"I-I-." Natsu stuttered and was cut off by Knightwalker.

"What were you planning on doing?" Knightwalker began circling Natsu like a lioness. "Randomly searching from place to place?"

"Uh-"

"Maybe you were planning on searching every possible place that a dark wizard would be?"

"Yeah that!" Natsu agreed. "I'll kick as much ass as I need to get my answers!"

"That seems like a grand idea." Knightwalker sarcastically agreed. "And what would you do if all that 'ass kicking' so happened to reach the ears of the people you're searching for?"

"I-"

"You would either lose them or you would allow them to drop bread crumbs that would lead you into a trap." Knightwalker grimly stated. "So, sit down, shut up, and wait until you know who did this and where they are before you go on your little rampage." Knightwalker finished with a glare. "Do I make myself clear little, dragon boy."

"Y-Yes ma'am." Natsu muttered as he strangely found the ground much more interesting to look at.

Frankly, he was feeling like an idiot.

The way she stated the obvious and lectured him like he was a kid and she was his mother or older sister. . . it was brutal.

The guild on the other hand just watched the scene in awe and fear.

In awe because someone besides Erza was keeping Natsu in place, and fear because now someone else had the power to keep them in place.

And she did it with her own personal touch.

Erza scared the hell out of you to keep you in place.

Knightwalker would simply make you look and feel like an idiot. That's how she trained her soldiers in Edolas and that style worked so why change it? Of course, she didn't think she would need to act like a babysitter, but if the way guild was acting earlier was any indication as how they always act, she would be taking that role soon.

'Finally someone else who could keep these fools in line.' Erza thought as she watched the fear on her guildmate's faces. She then steered the guild back to the matter at hand. "I think that we should be getting back on topic." Erza said as she gave Knightwalker a thankful nod for stopping Natsu.