Hormonal Years

This wasn't fair. Wasn't it bad enough that they had to live through the nightmare once? And now their going through it a second time. And to make things worse, it was both of them at the same time. This was bad.

"What the hell are all of you looking at?"

Very bad.

Nobody answered him. How could they? They were living the guilds darkest times. Again. The brains needed time to prepare them for the journey that laid ahead of them.

"Answer his question." that got their attention. They answered this time. Sort of. More like they stuttered over their words, then they all ran to their seats in a cold sweat.

"Geez. What's their problem?" Natsu, turned towards Erza.

"Where do I start?" it took Erza a few seconds to realized that they were still holding hands. And when she did realize, she blushed. A lot. She immediately broke apart and turned her head away from him "I-I'm going to go train. Alone." with that said Erza sprinted/walked out of the backdoor of the guild.

"I guess I'll go fishing then." Natsu said to himself as he watched Erza leave. The guild let out a collective breath when the two left.

"Does somebody want to tell me why everyone was freaking out?" poor naive Lucy. Oh how they envied her. She had know idea what she was in for.

"Natsu, once burned all my clothes. Then when I went out to buy new ones, he'd burn those too." Gray got straight to the personal experience.

"Erza, pulverized a man because she thought he called her fat." Mira too.

"I dragged Natsu shopping with me once and there was this couple that was trying on clothes. The girl asked the man if she looked fat in the dress she was wearing."

"Natsu didn't say what I think he said? Did he, Levy?"

"He said she smelt like pork." no, she definitely wasn't thinking that. Who would?

"That's nothing. Once this guy came in here to confess to Erza. And, well I'm not sure what she said, but he's gay now. So it couldn't been anything nice." Who does that? What hormones have to run through a persons body to make someone switch teams?

They spent the next hour telling stories to Lucy and the other members who were spared from the horrors of Natsu and Erza's puberty days. By the end of it all they were regretting joining Fairy Tail.

Streets of Magnolia

'What the hell was that? Why was she blushing?' Natsu had know idea why she acted that way. It's not like they're a new couple like Gray and Juvia. That's right he knew about those two. What kind of self respecting dragon slayer wouldn't? Their scent is all over each other. They might as well have a "hey we can't keep our hands off each other" sign on their backs. Natsu couldn't help but remember when they went through that phase themselves.

"Damn it! Why the hell am I blushing?" Natsu roared as he sprinted towards the forest.

Training field behind the guild

'What was that?' Erza questioned inwardly as she swung her swords in the air. 'I was acting like some love sick child. It's not like me and Natsu haven't done more then just hold hands. Sure we never had s-s-s. I should be training not thinking about such things.' Erza serious face was betrayed by the massive amount of red on her cheeks.

1 hour later

Erza wiped the sweat of her forehead as she walked back into the guild. It took a while but she was successful in clearing her mind of any thoughts that would cause the teenage Titania to blush.