House Guest

Natsu was happy; that much was obvious by the way he was bouncing (from his sitting position) on the bed. There was a few reason for such happiness. One was that he was able to convince Erza to push back their talk to after Fairy Tail's induction/evaluation ceremony which was five days away. The induction/evaluation ceremony was another reason Natsu was happy. He couldn't wait to see the new wizards, and he reallycouldn't wait to see their faces when they see their first Fairy Tail party. Because where there was a Fairy Tail party there was the party brawl, and those were the best brawls.

But what really had Natsu so giddy was that right at that moment Erza was in their bathroom getting ready to give him his reward. And since Hisako was asleep there would be no interruptions from her.

A flash of light appeared from the bathroom and died down a second later. 'Here she comes.' Natsu grinned.

The door opened and revealed Erza wearing something Natsu wasn't expecting. 'Flight Armor?(without the metal armored parts and swords) Why is she wearing tha-' Natsu began to question, but cut himself off when she began to crawl on the bed like the cheetah pattern top she was wearing. Of course this let Natsu get a good view of Erza's cleavage.

'Wow. I never knew she looked so sexy in this armor.' in his defense when Erza wore the armor either one, or both of them were fighting for their lives. So he never really gave the armor a good look. Of course now he's seen the error of his ways.

"You know it's not polite to stare." Erza's seductive voice brought Natsu out of his thoughts as she straddled him.

"Wow." Natsu whispered while not taking his eyes off of her chest

"Are just going to stare, or are you going to do something with them?" Erza teased as she draped her arms around Natsu's neck. Erza had to break Natsu from his stupor by giving him a long and passionate kiss that eventually led to some tongue. And then came the hands. Yes, those hands that traced the lines of his chest and stomach muscles. After a few minutes of kissing Erza pushed Natsu down on the bed as she continued to straddle him. She then reached up to her top and wrapped a finger around the piece connecting the front and slowly pulled it down.

Her breasts bounced as they popped out of her top, leaving Natsu wide eyed and red in the face. Suddenly reality hit and his instincts took over. Natsu latched onto one of her breasts with his mouth and started sucking, licking, and pinching her nipple. Erza couldn't help but moan at Natsu's actions. She was another step closer to giving herself to Natsu, and he was one step closer to having his way with her.

(Ding. Dong) The sound of their doorbell ringing stopped them in their tracks. And they were not pleased.

"Who the-"

"Hell is that!?" surprisingly enough it was Erza who furiously interrupted Natsu, and not the other way around. She had her reasons though for being so pissed. After all just because she was still working her way to getting ready for sex it didn't mean she didn't have desires. Also those dirty novels were doing a number on her sexual restraint, and she needed some type of relief. Erza got up, pulled her top back up, and stomped off to kill whoever interrupted her fun with Natsu.

'This is could end very badly.' Natsu nervously followed behind her. Erza threw the door open with every intent to scream her head off, but was cut off by the two hooded figures at the door.

"Finally we found this place." the taller of the two said. "You know you could've told us you moved. It took us an hour to find you guys." Erza blinked then asked.

"Who the hell are you?" she was a little taken aback by how comfortably the figure talked to them.

"What forgot about us already?" the figures took of their hoods revealing a smirking Ultear and smiling Meredy.