To Each Their Own Messes

"Yup," Natsu grumbled through clenched teeth, "worst pain I've ever felt." who knew a train full of people could be so damn heavy.

It felt like his arms were gonna be torn off from the stress of holding onto the train. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

'That's a pretty mean drop.' Natsu gulped as he looked down into the depth of the canyon. He couldn't even see the bottom due to the depth and fog that filled it.

How was he gonna get out of this mess?

How was he supposed to get an entire train out of the canyon and on solid ground?

It wasn't like he could swing the damn thing.

Too heavy.

Maybe he could-

All thoughts, not like there was many he was Natsu after all, left his mind as the sound of metal cutting through the air found its way into Natsu's ears. Frantically looking around, Natsu saw eight boomerangs flying towards him from multiple directions.

"What the fuck!?"

They were spinning so fast that Natsu could hear a buzzing noise coming from them. His first instinct was to inhale and shoot a Dragon's Roar to blast them away but the strain from holding onto the train kept him from being able to gather enough air to launch a breath attack.

All that came from his mouth were strained moans.

'Here they come.' not being able to defend himself, all Natsu could do was hope his Dragon Slayer body was tough enough to not get cut into pieces.

Not once did he think of dropping the train to save himself.

Luckily for him though, Fairy Tail wizards had each others back's, and that was showed when the boomerangs were diverted away by a series of magic bullets fired from below.

"You ok, Natsu?!" looking down, Natsu saw Fairy Tail's gun-toting couple with their weapons drawn, Bisca a sniper rifle and Alzack his revolvers, while half their bodies stuck out of trains back door.

"Yeah, thanks!" they both cringed when they heard how strained Natsu's voice was. "So, what now?!"

"Not sure." Alzack's answer was not the one Natsu was looking for.

"What do you mean, not sure?! This train is heavy as hell and- The freaking killer boomerangs are coming back, help me!" taking aim, Bisca and Alzack once again hit their targets and diverted the path of the spinning boomerang.

'This must be the guy Red fought against.' Natsu thought as he continued his struggle. 'I guess Erza was right sending these two with me.' without the married couple, Natsu would've been shredded to pieces.

"So, does that mean that this whole thing was just to get to me?" his words came out as a whisper while guilt started to set in.

This was all his fault.

These people's lives were in danger because of him.

Suddenly a bolt of pain shot through his head causing his hold on the train to falter for a split second.

"Whoa! Hold it steady, Natsu!" Bisca ordered as the train swayed from Natsu's slip up.

"S-Sorry!" another wave of boomerangs came towards Natsu before Bisca and Alzack shot them away again.

"It's a real pain that we can't just shoot these things down." Alzack complained about the fact that the boomerangs would always readjust themselves after being shot instead of being knocked out of its spin and rendered useless.