Battle at the Sea part 3(3/3)

"Hahahahahahaha!" Natsu's dark and distorted laugh echoed through the ocean as his magic energy began to rise and black markings began to appear from his feet and slowly climbed to his shins. "Seems like the fool bit off more then he can chew! Not that I'm complaining!" blue steam began to rise from Natsu'sbody until a large burst of blue flames erupted from Natsu's body completely destroying the tentacle that was wrapped around him.

"Let's see how you handle me!" Natsu roared as he used his blue flames to jet towards The Kraken and unleash a barrage of flaming blue punches.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu shouted as he launched the attack, the only difference was the blue flames and size and power of the flames that engulfed his fist. The Kraken was launched a few meters out of the water and made a giant splash as it fell back into the water. Natsu jetted up out of the water and hovered above The Kraken giving a crazy grin.

"Time to fry some squid! Fire Dragon's Roar!" just like the last attack this one was on another level, it was hotter, stronger, and massive. A huge amount of smoke and wind exploded outward when the attack hit its target. "Hahahahaha! See!? That's the difference between me and that little boy!" as the smoke cleared it revealed the disfigured form of The Kraken. About half of its body was melted away showing its insides and its still beating heart. Slowly but surely The Kraken started to heal even from its horrible wounds.

"As expected from a being that can stand as an equal to a dragon." Natsu grinned. "I wouldn't have it any other way!" The Kraken fully healed and started swinging its tentacles at Natsu like there was no tomorrow. But of course none of the attacks hit, as Natsu flew around dodging the tentacles.

"My turn." Natsu smirked as he caught one of the tentacles and used his tremendous strength to swing The Kraken over his head and slammed it on a rock formation. "Fire Dragon's Talon!" Natsu flipped in the air and dropped a flaming heel kick on The Kraken causing the rock under it to break. The Kraken fell off of the rock and into the water. "Don't think I'm done yet!" Natsu boosted down towards The Kraken, but was smacked by a tentacle sending him flying through the air.

"Haha! Good hit!" Natsu stabilized himself using flames then darted towards The Kraken. As he was flying towards The Kraken he put his hands in front of him, ignited his hands, and threw them apart causing fireballs to rain down on The Kraken. He then raised his hands above him and created a giant fireball. "Now let's see if you can take mine!" Natsu shouted before he threw it causing a huge explosion.

Erza ducked under a stab from Ren's trident and swung her sword horizontally at her stomach. Ren quickly flipped over Erza and while still in the air she spun sending a kick to the back of Erza's head. Without even turning around Erza raised her right arm and blocked the kick, she then grabbed Ren's ankle with said arm and pulled her closer and delivered a very powerful elbow to Ren's chin, sending her flying a good twenty feet away. Erza let out a sigh of relief as she watched Ren splash into the ocean. She has been on the defensive for a while and that she was glad she put a stop to Ren's offensive attacks.

After she took a few seconds to catch her breath she launched her own offensive assault. As Erza dashed towards the kneeling Ren she swung her sword sending a few sharp arcs of water at Ren. As Ren blocked the attacks Erza came swooping in from the right swinging her sword diagonally upwards. Ren brought up her trident to block the attack but was knocked off balance, seeing this Erza pulled back her hand and landed a punch right in Ren's face, sending her skidding across the water. Erza then jumped in the air, gathered water around her sword, and swung it down launching hundreds of tiny water needles.