Meeting the guild and Family Vacation

"All right. Today's the day." Natsu claimed as he woke up. It was the third day in his training and he was making good progress. He spent all day yesterday training and was now able to, albeit very slowly pull himself across the living room. But that wasn't good enough for Natsu. He wanted to be able to move freely on the chair, which was why he was waking up at 2:00 in the morning.

"Natsu?" a half asleep Erza called out.

"Shhhhh. Go to sleep." Natsu said, as he gave her Little Natsu. Erza snuggled Little Natsu and fell back to sleep. Natsu silently walked got out of bed and left the room.
_______________________________________
'Huh? What's that sound?' Erza asked inwardly as she slowly woke up. She sat up and focused on what sounded like cheerful shouts of joy.'Where's Natsu?' Erza got out of bed and walked out into the hallway.

"What's going on?" Erza turned and saw Hisako wiping the sleep from her eyes, as she stood in her doorway.

"Let's find out." Erza stated, as they went to investigate the noise. They followed the noise into the living room and saw Natsu freely rolling around the living room.

"Yippee! Woo-hoo!" Natsu shouted, as he bounced around the room. Erza and Hisako giggled as they watched Natsu.

"Having fun?" Erza smiled, as Natsu noticed them for the first time.

"Huh? Oh hey Erza! Hey Hisako! Look! Look!" Natsu yelled excitingly, before he spun himself in the chair, until he became a pink blur.

"You'll make yourself sick doing that." Erza said, as she reached out and stopped the chair instantly.

"A-Aye." Natsu answered, with a slightly green face. "Cool! I even recover faster!" Natsu exclaimed, as he recovered seconds later.

Hisako looked down as she felt her stomach grumble, she looked up and saw Natsu and Erza talking. She was about to ignore her hunger and wait until Natsu made breakfast, but then the words of Natsu and Erza flashed in her mind. She then thought back to when she broke a plate and the faucet to the bath and not once did they get mad at her. They were more concerned about her safety, then the plate or faucet. It was then that Hisako decided her fear of being thrown out was stupid.

"I'm hungry." Natsu and Erza turned and blinked at her a few times, then smiled.

"I'll make breakfast." Natsu hopped of the chair and ran to the kitchen.

"Now was that so hard?" Erza questioned, as she picked Hisako up.

"No." Hisako blushed.
_______________________________________
"He's your next challenge." Erza pointed to the log raft she made, that was floating in a river tied to a tree. "Your first goal is to be able to stand on the raft, without getting sick, obviously. After you accomplish that, your next task will to ride the raft down the river." Erza explain.

"All right." Natsu stepped forward, took a deep breath, quickly bent his head left to right, and smacked himself in his face a couple of times. "Let's do this." Natsu jumped onto the raft. It took a few minutes for the swaying of the raft to get to Natsu, who flopped onto the raft.

"This one might be a little tougher, but I know you can do it." Erza encouraged.

"Yeah! You can do it!" Hisako chimed in.

"T-Thanks." Natsu squeaked out.

"If you needs us we'll be over there." Erza pointed a little further down the river. "Would you like to learn to fish?" Erza asked Hisako, who nodded excitingly. Erza noted how Hisako always got excited when they offered to teach her something. Erza then summoned two fishing rods as they walked down the river.