A Brother and Sister Relationship

"What's going on?" Natsu asked as he walked into the guild, with Erza at his side.

"Hey you two are back to normal." Cana smiled at the two.

"Yup. Happened last night." Natsu smiled back.

"Were you two together last night?" Cana teased.

"What are you reading Lucy?" Erza asked ignoring her question.

"Nothing." Lucy said as she hid a magazine behind her back.

"Dirty magazine." Natsu whispered to Erza, who nodded her head.

"What you do with your free time is none of our business, but I would appreciate if you read your dirty magazines in the comfort of your on home Lucy." Erza folded her arms under her chest.

"It's not dirty! It's Sorcerer Magazine!" Lucy shouted showing them proof.

But Natsu and Erza didn't answer, they just stared at the cover of the magazine in shock, while a light blush covered their faces. This wasn't the monthly issue magazine. It was a special. A special that announced Natsu and Erza's relationship. And the cover picture was one of them announcing their relationship. Which was announced by a long and passionate kiss.

"H-how did they..." Erza said through her shock.

"How they get that picture?" Natsu shouted.

"Don't know, but this whole magazine is all about you two." Lucy explained.

"Give me that." Natsu snatched the magazine and looked through. Erza walked up behind him and read from over his shoulder.

"How they got together...Why they got together...Will they get married...Has the Titania found her Oberon...Who hell is Oberon?" Natsu stopped reading and looked up from the magazine.

"It means king of the fairies." Erza supplied the answer.

"King of the fairies?" Natsu took up a thinking pose. "I like the sound of that."

"I as well." Erza smiled at him.

"(ugh) Don't tell me were gonna have to deal this everyday now?" Gray questioned.

"I think it's cute." Mira said.

"Continue reading." Erza suggested.

"Oh yeah. Let's see." Natsu mumbled. "Knight has tamed the dragon (snort) as if...blah, blah, blah...Dragon found his mate...Hey look at this. This article says why were the strongest wizard couple." Natsu pointed at the article.

"Quite reasonable." Erza nodded, as she read the reasons they gave.

"Hell yeah!" Natsu shouted, firing shouting out of his mouth. Erza just giggled at his reaction and continued reading, until something caught her attention.

"Exclusive interview with the couple next week?" Erza read. "I never agreed to such a thing. Did you Natsu?"

"Hell no! I hate that guy!" Natsu exclaimed.

"So who did?"

"I did." they turned around and saw Makarov walking towards them.

"What the hell old man! You can't just go signing us up for things!"

"I didn't seem the harm in it. After all if you are the strongest couple, shouldn't it come from your own mouths?" Natsu stopped the retort he was about to make and thought about what he said.

"All right we'll do it."

"(clears throat) I hope you two did not forget about me or my opinion on this matter?" Erza asked.