T.W/25/Us

As I set up the store, the boys relax at a table and watch me work. I feel prickles on my skin as they watch, "Can you please... stop watching me?"

They laugh and begin talking quietly among themselves. "*whisper**whisper**whisper*"

Tick marks appear on my forehead but I ask for their order anyway, "What would you two like?"

"The usual." Natsume nods professionally, "With hot cocoa since its really cold today."

"I'd like the same thing." Koko nods and smirks at Natsume. I scowl while writing it down.

A new policy has changed at the store, thanks to Hana. She remodeled the store a while ago and now it's a bit bigger and there are more tables than before. Now... when a customer enters the store, they are assigned a table and the waitress goes to them and writes down the order. It's kind of a drag... but I still like the space and homey feeling it has. Plus... I love baking so it all works out.

I prepare two cream puffs each and the hot cocoa. Their eyes light up like children. I settle down between them and sip on a cup as well.

"Yum." Natsume nods.

"It's amazing Sakura. Do you make everything here?"

"I do." I nod. It feels nice when people appreciate what you do... not like someone I know. I glare at Natsume.

"What?"

"Hmph." I turn away and look out the window. The snow is finally starting to melt away. It's sad but spring is right around the corner. I'm tired of wearing heavy coats and scarves.

"So you two aren't really a... thing?"

I stare into his eyes until he gets the message, "I see..." He looks a little sad for a moment.

"Why?" I lean closer. He seems like a kind person and I really need more friends if I want to change. Interacting with more people will help to develop me as a person. "If there's anything you need, I can help."

Natsume gives me a weird look.

Koko gives me a smile, "Well... there's this girl I really like..." He pauses to rub his cheek in embarrassment, "but I heard that she likes..." He glances up at Natsume really fast then continues, " someone else."

My heart skips a beat, "She likes this cat-jerk?" I mutter, rolling my eyes, "What does she see in him?"

What do I see in him?

"She's got good eyes." Natsume says under his breath with a smirk. I glare at him. "Tell her I'm not interested." He dives in deeper into his cream puffs.

"I can't reject her for you!" Koko's about to cry like a kid, I hold his hand a little. "I don't want her to get hurt."

"Is there anyway we can help?"

"I was hoping you two were going out... that way she could give up and I could confess.

I almost blush at his comment but I cover it up with the mug of hot cocoa. "Hm..."

Natsume nods his head, "Then just tell her we are."

"Natsume!!" I blurt. "We aren't!!!" I growl, even though I'm blushing so hard that its evident that I want it to happen.

"It's okay... I guess I have to hide these feelings of mine." Koko looks down.

"Do you mind telling us who she is?" I cross my arms. Koko's such a great guy and he's funny... who wouldn't like him? I wonder who this girl is, she has terrible taste in guys.