Chapter 5: Eating in Canada

As I roam around Canada I end up in Alberta. Calgary to be exact, I get hungry so I stop my motorcycle and go inside a restaurant, I sit down and a waitress comes to me and brings me a menu. "Hi there. Woah wait!!! You're SAM from icarly!!!!!" She says loudly "shhh. There could be cops around" I tell her "they are no cops here silly. Just employees and customers. Now may I take your order?" She asks politely "sure. I'll take a classic burger with fries. An Oreo cheesecake and sweet tea. No wait Root Beer, no tea, no root beer, no both" I tell her. She writes down my order and places the order. I just sit down and look on my phone. Connecting to the WiFi. The waitress brings me both the Tea and Root Bear. "The food will be ready in 3 mins" she says happily and walks by.
I over hear a convo about this girl saying how badly she needs a roommate. I turn to see her and she's a tall, brunette with blue eyes. She has a nice body. Maybe she works out, but then looks all classy. Should I get up and talk to her about the roommate thing. Nah, later after I eat my food.
The waitress brings my food on a classy plate. It looks classy, that's why I said classy plate. I didn't know Canada was fancy. I ate my food and took a sip of my drinks. Then the waitress brings the check. I pay it off and walk over to the lady who needs a roommate. "Hey I overheard you needing a roommate?" I ask
She looks down at me with those bright blue eyes "yeah, I am actually" she replies. "Well I'm new here from Seattle and i was also looking for a Roommate" I say "really, you wanna come live with me? I have a big house and really need someone. ASAP" she tells me "well yeah. We can go now" I say
"Great! Follow me" she says. I follow her. She goes out to the parking lot and gets in her Ferrari. "Oh my names Jenna Sally Baker. Most people call me Sally" she tells me. "I'm Sam Puckett" I tell her "haha I know silly. You're from Icarly" she tells me. I smile "yeah that's right" I get on my motorcycle "follow me Sam" she tells me as I follow her to her house. I wonder how it looks like. Is it a normal 2 story house? 1 story house? Who knows I'll just wait and see.