Chatper 25: Yay for Mai

We all go out to celebrate
"Way to go Mai! You did it." Sally says "thanks, I was super nervous" Mai replied. "But you were amazing! If I were you, I'd pass out" Krissy says "you did great Mai! Congrats boo!" As I said that I for some reason had my hands on my stomach. Sally looks at her "you okay?" I look up to Sally "yeah I'm fine" but I wasn't, what am I feeling? I've been feeling like cramps almost all the time. But I'm not on my time of month... now to come to think, I haven't had it this month.. the fuck is going on? Is it delayed cuz I did something or?.... I gasp and remember why I'm feeling like this. Holy shit......

As we walk into a fancy restaurant, we all sit down outside, looking at that Big Ben. "Here's to Mai!" We all clinked our cups and drink. "Woah woah, what's this?" Krissy says "is this Zinfandel?" She asks again. "Shut the fuck up Krissy. And yes, yes it is" Sally replied. Here we go drinking again, I'm not complaining tho. We all order our food. Drink the wine and just had a great time till night time falls.

After the restaurant we just went to the Big Ben and went inside to go at the top. I took lots of pics from the top and posted some on my Snapchat so that Carly, Freddie, Gibby and Spencer can see. I also see that Carly posted a pic of the time I went to see her in Milan, I honestly want to live with her forever but then, I don't want to leave Sally, Krissy and Mai. Maybe one day we can all reunite. We all had a great time at the tower and decided to go back to the hotel and sleep.