Chapter 26: The live shows

I can't believe how time flew by so quick that it's time for Mai's live show for BGT. We all got dressed nicely and went to the show, We went and sat in the reserve section and waited for Mai's turn to perform... She goes on stage again and talks with the judges for a bit. As Mai started she played the trumpet. She then got on a beam balance since she also do gymnastics, she starts walking on the balance and playing the trumpet. Then starts doing flips while still playing the trumpet, not making any mistake. She continued to do flips on the balance and finished off with a back flip, with her back facing the audience and then landed while doing the splits. 

The crowd and us all got on our feet and clapped for her can cheered, the judges also got on their feet and clapped for Mai. The judges all were amazed with Mai's performance. "Once again, you have put the entire room with a smile, Congratulations Mai" Simon said. "You are one crazy girl who can not only play the trumpet so well, but do somersaults while playing it. FANTASTIC! I love you!" Mel b replied. "Most people can't even play the trumpet while standing still, and you mastered playing it while doing tricks like Mel said, Absolutely in love with this" Heidi said. "I can see and predict that you, young lady, will be the winner. I can't say stuff like that but I have a super strong feeling about you winning!" Howie replied. Mai blushed and started to cry a bit "OMG, Thank you all so much, Im glad I was able to put a smile on y'all's faces, really makes me blush" Mai said as she wiped her tears. 

Tyra approaches Mai and hugs her "If you all like  what Mai performed please go on the BGT app, BGT's Facebook page or Call the number on your screen and vote for Mailand. You can vote up to 10 times each method, that is 30 votes total, so go VOTE! Voting closes tomorrow morning at 7 So get voting! When we come back, we will have other's backstage ready to compete, This is Britain's Got Talent Live Shows, Don't go anywhere!" The crowd cheers and we go to Mai backstage, "Girl, you've done it again! Congrats Mai!" I say while hugging her. "Thank you so much Sam!" She hugs back. "Yay for Mai!" Krissy says while smiling and hugging Mai. Mai doing the same. "I honestly can't believe that it's almost over and all those words Howie was saying to you." Sally says. "I know!!!! I can't believe it.. Let's go to the hotel room and watch movies" Mai says as we all agreed and went to the hotel room.