Chapter 7: Meeting my new 'Family'

As I Finish unpacking my stuff. I put all my Fat Cakes on a table. I hear some voices of two teen girls arguing about something. Idk if I should get involved or not, but Sally told me to come up there so I can meet everyone. I wonder how many people live here. I go upstairs and see Sally and a very tall teen girl and an Asian girl, not sure if that's racist but I hope not. "Hello, is everything okay?" I ask. "Oh yeah, it's just that these two are arguing again" Sally replies. "Sally, tell Mai that she needs stop taking money from my lunch account!" tall girl said "and tell Krissy she needs to stop telling her code to everyone" the Asian replied. "I will literally throw both y'all phones in the pool." Sally says. The two girls stop arguing "now say your sorry, hug" Sally also says. The girls denied at first but then apologized and hugged. The tall girl walks up to me "hi! My name is Kristina Joseph! Everyone calls me Krissy!" She's like about 5 foot 11. "Hey. I'm Sam Puckett" "you're from ICarly!! I love that show!!" Krissy also said. "And my names Mailand. Or Mai for short" she smiles "nice to meet you Krissy and Mai" I say happily. "Likewise!" They both say. They are very sweet girls. "Are they your kids Sally?" I ask "no, I'm just their guardian. Almost like an older sister" she says. I sit down and look around my new home. This mansion is amazing!! Can't believe I went from reckless house living with my mother, to apartment with Cat, to this mansion! This is incredible. "Hey. We should walk down in Downtown Calgary tonight. So Sam can explore her new home!" Sally says "aww you'd do that?" I say "of course!" Sally smiles. I wonder how Sally got the money to pay for this. I wanna do what ever she did, maybe she was a drug dealer? Won the lottery? Idk.