Chapter 11: England, here we come

I Find my seat, which is in the front of the plane, I love it, these seats are not far apart and my airplane buddy is Krissy, "Krissy, this is awesome! Being on an airplane" I say "You never been on a plane before?" She asks "I have, just not in a passenger plane" I say "Oh, like a cargo plane?" She replies. "Yeah, with Carly, Freddie, his mom, and Spencer, oh and Opossums" I tell her. "opossums! AWESOME!!" She says "Haha, IKR! it was cool, but they were filled with diseases" I say

Captain: "May i have your attention please, Make sure you have your carry-on items in the overhead bin above you or under the seat, in front of you, please have your tray tables up and your seats up, have your belts buckled and all electronics off or on airplane mode. Pay attention to your flight attendants as they will give you safety instructions"

Head Attendant: "Thank you for choosing British Airways, the plane will be in motion, momentarily, Please locate all 6 emergency exit doors, 2 are up front, in the middle and in the back, be aware that one of these doors may be behind you, to Buckle seat belts, you insert the buckle as so, and pull on the strap to make it tighter, to unbuckle, just lift up the buckle and pull. in the event of an emergency, locate the emergency exit doors, before opening, look out to see if it is safe to exit the plane, if safe, turn the handle to your right and pull the handle, after that you push the door open, an inflatable slide will deploy, making it safer to exit the plane, in the event of plane landing over water, Life vests will be provided under your seat, you use the tube to inflate the vest, you can also use your seat cushion as a flotation device, just hold onto it tightly, Oxygen bags will be released if the plane is under its normal Altitude range, Thank you for listening to these safety instructions and thanks again for choosing British Airways"

Captain: "Your flight attendants will walk around giving away drinks and snacks, you can purchase alcoholic drinks, be sure to have your ID's ready for verification, Use a credit/Debit card, cash will not be accepted"

Krissy: "so many rules, and nothing even happens on planes. I usually end up asleep when they say these rules, Don't you fall asleep Sam?"

I ended up falling asleep, those rules bore me, Krissy sees that I am asleep so she goes to sleep too

Mai: "AHH! I can't believe that I'm going to audition for Britain's Got Talent!!"

(I know that Howie, Heidi, Mel B are not on BGT but lets pretend)

Sally: "Yes! You will do fine! I know you're gonna win!"

Mai: "And i'm gonna meet the other judges, Other than Simon <3 "

Sally: "You really Like Simon, don't you" *She giggles*

Mai: "Well yeah, don't you... he's handsome" *she blushes a bit*

Sally: "haha okay, calm down and get some rest, it's a long flight"

They both go to sleep

Captain: "We will be arriving in London at approx. 9:34 am"

the plane starts going faster, i can feel my stomach dropping as the plane goes up, it's a weird feeling. i try my best not to laugh, because the feeling of having my stomach drop, makes me laugh.