Chapter 17- Reunited

As we both walk into the Army Base, Colonel Shay comes out and greets me. "Hey Colonel Shay!" I hug him tightly, he hugs back. "My, my Samantha Puckett, Long time no see" He tells me. "She's staying over the night, Can we please go out so we can catch up?" Carly asks her dad. He thinks about it, "Hmm okay, but be back before 1am" He says. We both gasp and both say "You're letting us stay out pass MIDNIGHT!!??" "Well yeah, you ladies are old enough to go out on your own, but NO messing with BOYS. Understood?" He tells us. We both say "Understood" Carly and I walk out of the Base with Guards escorting us out, as we get far from the base, they leave to go back to their positions. 

We start talking and laughing as we tell each stuff that has happened to us. "Yoo you will not believe who I saw in England!" I say. "OMG who???" Carly replies "Dumbass Nevel" I say. "Shut the door! REALLY! What was that nub doing there? Auditioning too?" Carly asks. I laugh some "HA! they probs won't even let him register.... Online. He would immedeatly get rejected" I tell her.  "True!" She says. "Oh wait, but I'm not done" I tell her "Who else you saw? Wait let me guess, Ms.Briggs?" Carly says. "Hell naw, even worse... I think?" I say. "Who can be worse than Briggs?" Carly gasps "HOWARD??" She says. "Nope, Wade Collins from America Sings" I say. "OMG doing what??" She ask. "Auditioning for Britain's Got Talent" I tell her. "Oh wow... Think he may win? since it's his hometown?" Carly asks. "I don't think so, I already called him a Hobknocker twice" I say, laughing. "Of course the crowd acts so dumb that they all gasps in surprise.... Even Simon Cowell heard me say it" I say. "WHAT SIMON!!??? THE SIMON COWELL!!!" She says as she squeals. What is it with every girl and Simon? Does he hypnotize females with his looks and makes them fall in love with him? Well it doesn't work on me tho. I sigh a bit "Yes, Simon Cowell" She squeals "OMG, I've always wanted to meet him! Like really!" She says. "Well wanna come with us? we are planning to leave in 3 weeks but, if Mai, my friend, gets in then we'll change the flight until the show is done and she takes home the 250,000 pounds which is like $337,625 in USD, not much like 1 million dollars like on AGT. And it's 416,900 Canadian Dollars." I tell her "That's sounds like a lot. I hope she wins. and i'll have to ask my dad about it. It's not that far from Milan, but I hope he says yes" She says. "Me too!" I reply.

We both continue to walk around, we sat at a cafe and drink some coffee and continued to talk. I missed this girl sooo damn much.