Chapter 23: Interested in a Job

"But where is this located?" I say. "Somewhere in Illinois" Krissy replies. Hmm, what if I got a  Job there? and If I call them, who's name should I use for 'Remolding' ? Maybe Nevel? Wade Collins, Ohh wait! Mr.Howard or Ms.Briggs!. haha yass!! "umm who are you talking to?" Krissy says as she's looking at me, I guess I didn't realize I was speaking out loud. "Huh? Oh, nothing, just forget everything I said" Krissy shrugged and got up. I also got up and decided to just nap. Eventually everyone went to sleep. I walked to the Kitchen and heard like if someone was awake, as I got a glass of water, I turn around and see Mike and Sally on the couch, getting it on. Good thing no one was sleeping around them, I immediately dropped the glass, the sound of the broken glass, made them stop, blushing red and turned over to the kitchen. I also dropped, they didn't see me, thank God. 

It got really quiet, and I crawled back to my room, forgetting to clean the mess. As I went to my room, I opened the door slowly, seeing Sally clean up the mess,.. what an Image I'm seeing. I look away and close the door silently. What a night. It was the next day, Mai had practice so she decided to practice her act for when she gets on BGT's Stage. Which surprisingly starts in less than a week. I walk up to Sally. "So you used to be a Porn Star and part of an assassin company?"  Sally laughs a bit "Pretty much, yeah. I don't get paid anymore as a Porn star, but I Do get monthly pay from BoothWorld Industries, they send me $1,000 Since I was a Leader. Abby, the CEO gets paid liked $1,000 weekly. So like $4,000 monthly, That's like $40,000 a year! She gets that much since her family owns the private company. But Abby's not an Assassin, She's really nice, well everyone is nice, They only hire people with nice, innocent names" Sally says. "Like Sally is a sweet little girls name" I say. "Yeah, Savannah, Susie, Samantha, Sophia, Sabrina and Summer. We were the Leaders, I need to chill with them again, They are super nice," Sally replies.

"So I'm guessing, the mean ones are the actually murderers?" I say. She laughs again "Remodelers, silly and yeah" Sally replies. I'm like super interested in this, $1,000 Monthly! like $12,000 a year! Imagine what I can do with that! I can buy a huge house and have Carly and Freddie live with me! I can already see me doing this. Maybe when we go back to Canada, I can sneak my way to Illinois and find this BoothWorld Industries and sign up, But how can I get in? "Hey Sally, what if I wanted to work there?" I say. Her eyes widen, "Umm well, are you sure you wanna work there?" Sally says. "Well yeah, It seems perfect for me, I'm already a trouble maker" I say. "Well, not everyone can work there, you have to be a member. And the only way to join is by Invitation Only, I could invite you, but I'm not going to because I wan't no part with them anymore." Sally says.

"So how did you join?" I ask. "Savannah told me about it, I had a dog who was super sick, and I didn't want to see her suffer anymore, the poor dog was already blind and kept crashing into the walls, so Savannah suggested me to call BoothWorld to remodel my dog, I know it was a shitty thing to do, but I did it anyways, and that's how I joined. I paid with my PornHub money." Sally says. 

So I need someone to recommend me, If Sally won't, Maybe one of her friends will, When she sees them I'll ask to join, I'm super super interested In this. I know Carly, Freddie and Spencer will think I'm crazy, but let's face it. I'm perfect for this! Absolutely perfect, I might as well move Abby outta the way and become the Private CEO myself. Yeah, I like that future.