Chapter 21: The truth spills out

As Cary, Krissy and Mike come up. Krissy knocks on the door since she doesn't have the card key. Sally opens the door and greets Mike and Cary. "Mike! Cary! OMG!" Sally says as she hugs them both and they both hug her too. "Jenna Sally Baker, Nice to see you again" Mike says as he smiles at Sally. "Hey Sally! Mai!" Cary says as she smiles. "Hey tell them the surprise Cary" Krissy says. Cary giggles "Already? Okay, Mike and Krissy knows this already" Cary lifts up her shift a bit and shows Sally, Mai and I her belly. Sally and Mai gasps and congratulate her. "It's a girl and I'm stuck between naming her Ruby or Cheyenne." Cary says. "Oooh Cheyenne!" Sally says. "I like Ruby" Mai replied. "Sam, what do you think?" Krissy asks. This is a hard choice, both names are really good. "Hmmm how about Cheyenne-Ruby?" I suggest. "OMG, I love it! Cheyenne-Ruby!" Cary says as she smiles at me. "Hey, You're Sam from iCarly!" Cary says as she hugs me, I hug her too. 

As they catch up, I take Carly to the airport. "It was awesome to see you again, I wish you could stay longer" I tell her as I hug her tightly. "Me too, But I'm studying College in Milan, I have one more year left, then I can go back to Seattle and have everything back to normal" Carly replies. "Ima miss you sooo much Carls" I say sadly. "Me too Sam, me too!" Carly says sadly too. It was time for Carly to go in and check herself in. I watch her go in, then walk back to the suite. It was nice to have her for the weekend, but hey, we're gonna be staying in London for a while, so I can see her as much as I Want. As I walk back to the suite, I start to think how did Sally get the money, I feel like everyone and I mean everyone knows, I bet Mike and Cary knows why, I'll ask them first before I go straight to the source. As I go in, I walk towards Mike, "Hey random Question, but do you know how Sally got rich? She said she'll tell me when the time is right" I ask. "I think I do, But I don't really remember much, I haven't talked to Sally enough to remember" Mike replies, I feel like he's lying, So I go to Cary, "Hey Cary, do you know how Sally got rich? She said she'll tell me the story when the time is right" I ask. "Well not exactly.. Sorry love" Cary says. Well if no one will tell me, I know someone who will. 

I walk up to Krissy. "Krissy, so when will I know how Sally got the money?" I ask, hoping she'll tell me. Krissy asks Sally if now is the time. Sally looks over at me for a while. "I guess" Sally says. Krissy comes back to me. "Okay, this will be a long story" I take a seat and so does Krissy. "So Sally was like maybe 18 at the time, she was looking for a job, she didn't go to College, and got a job offering, she worked there for a good 6 years, then quit and worked somewhere else for 2 years, and that's how she got rich" Krissy says. "Okay, But what were the job offerings?" I ask. "The first one where she worked for 6 years was... Being a PornHub worker, like the actual Porn" My eyes widen "She was a porn Star??!!!" I say loudly "SHH!! Quiet!," Krissy says. "Okay wow.... what about the other one?" I say "The other one was a 'remodeling' industry called BoothWorld Industries" Krissy says. "What's that?" I ask. "(630)-296-**** Is the number, BUT DO NOT CALL! Legend has it, that who ever calls the number, will have their lives ruined!" Krissy says. "Like how?" This is getting creepy. "When you call, it'll be a machine answering. The first sentence scares people" Krissy says. "Why?" I ask. "It says 'You have reached BoothWorld Industries, your number has been Logged and Traced'" 

(To be continued)