Chapter 12: Arriving in England

I manage to sleep the entire flight, I felt like the queen , I look out the window, i see the Elizabeth Tower, That means, we are in LONDON!!

Captain: "Attention, this is your captain speaking, We will be arriving in London in about 20 mins, please put your tray tables up and seats up, if you laid them back some. Have all electronics off or on airplane mode, and seat belt buckled, Thank you once again for choosing British Airways"

"Hey Krissy, wake up. We are almost in London" I tell her as i am shaking her so she can wake up "YAYAYAY! We are here! Sally, Mai!" Krissy looks at them already awake "oh, y'all are awake" Mai looks at Krissy "Yeah, we are, We didn't wanna wake y'all" Mai says "Aww that's so sweet" Krissy replies. London is so pretty, Still can't believe that we are here, I wonder how close it is to Milan, Italy. That's where Carly is and i haven't seen her in 4 years. I hope we stay long enough so i can go to her and surprise her,

The plane lands, once again, my stomach drops and i chuckle, the plane gets bumpy as it lands on the Runway, as the plane slows down and gets to the gate, the captain tells us, the time and temp outside in London, I honestly don't give a shit about the time and temp, I just wanna get outta here and explore London. We get to the gate, we get our stuff from the overhead bins and get out of the plane, we go to the baggage claim and get our other bags that were in the cargo. Then wait outside for an Uber, the Uber driver comes pick us up and takes us to the 5 Star hotel, in the area where the auditions are held, so we can be first, Well I mean, Mai can be first, I wonder what act she will do, Sing? Dance?

So we get to the Hotel, get our stuff. Sally checks us in. Krissy, Mai and I look around the Beautiful Hotel, "Wow, this place is amazing!" I say "Yeah, IKR!" Krissy says "Come on girls, lets go put our stuff down so we can explore, the Auditions is tomorrow at 8am" Sally says as we go to our suite, Mai got us the Vice presidential suite, which is hella huge, almost the size of Carly's apartment except this one has a small indoor pool and hot tube. "There are 2 rooms here, yeah Ik. dumb, but they are huge and each bed king size, meaning 2 king size beds in both rooms, So who will be with who?" Sally says. Krissy looks at me "Wanna be my roommate?" She asks "Sure" I say. Krissy and I go to our room and lay our stuff on the beds. "Then it's you and me in this bigger room" Sally says as Mai giggles and follows.

"Krissy, This is amazing" I say "Yeah I know, it's big, better than Sally's house back home." She says "Are we gonna rest for a bit or go out now?" I ask "IDK" Krissy says as we both go out to Sally and Mai's room. "Hey Sally, Are we gonna rest for a bit then go out, or go out now?" Krissy asks. "We're gonna rest for 30 mins, then go out. Sounds good?" Sally says, both Krissy and I nod and go back to our rooms and lay on our beds. "Hey you know what I wanna do?" Krissy says as she giggles. I look at her "What?" I say. "Make Sally make out with Simon Cowell and have her sit on his lap" She giggles "She gets so awkward kissing random guys, especially sitting on their laps, it's hilarious" She continues to giggle. "Good luck with that" I say "It'll happen, I'll make it happen" Krissy connects to the wifi and sends an anonymous message to Simon, say she's Jenna Sally Baker, private dancer and is madly in love with him, she then sends him a bikini shot of Sally and sends it to Simon. "HA! I can't believe I just did that" Krissy says "What?" I say. "I told Simon that Sally is in love with him and that she is a private dancer and sent him a bikini shot of her" She laughs "No you didn't" I sit up "Yeah i did" She shows me the message and the pic, my eyes widen and mouth drop. "Oooohh you baddie" Krissy winks at me "hehe, You bet I am"