Chapter 9: Mai's big break

I wake up and see the beautiful view of the river in Aspen Woods, I hear noises upstairs, sounds like everyone is awake. I check the time and it's 11:30Am, still pretty early for me, I would go back to bed, but ima see what they are up too. I take a quick shower and get dressed after i dry myself, then go upstairs. Sally had already made Breakfast, she made Pancakes, Eggs, and Bacon, and brewed some Coffee, yum. "Good morning everyone!" I say, "Morning! come eat" Sally says, "Good morning Sam" Krissy says "Morning love" Mai said as she's on the computer. I grab a plate and serve myself, then sit at the dinning table. "Sally, which one should i get?" Mai asks Sally. "The first one and get 4" Sally replies. I wonder what they are talking about, but it has nothing to do with me, so I don't ask, I just listen. "I wish we could go to America, but someone had to start a fire" Mai says as she looks at Krissy. "You know, Canada has one too, IDK why you're going all the way over there" Krissy says. "Because Canada don't have the people I want" Mai says. Okay, now I wanna know what they are talking about, What does Canada have that Mai doesn't want? And where is she going?? I continue to listen. "She wants to go there because there is a certain someone she wanna see" Sally winks at Mai. "That's not the only reason" Mai replies. "Oh yeah, then why? And don't say It's because of Krissy's fire incident." Sally says, "Okay, Okay, fine, ya got me" Mai replies. Mai clicks on stuff and types "Done! Let's get ready!" Mai jumps up happily and goes to her room. Krissy follows Mai and goes to her room. Sally stays down here with me, now's the time to ask because I'm hella confused right now. "So what were they talking about?" I ask "Oh, Mai was looking up tickets in Wembley London" Sally says "London? for what?" I ask. "To audition for Britain's Got Talent" Sally replies "And all 4 of us get to go? Including me???" I ask. "Well of course!, We are not gonna leave you behind" Sally smiles "OMF! I'm going to the UK!!! AHHH One step closer to Italy, where my best friend is" I say happily. "What part of Italy?" Sally asks. "Milan" I reply "Oh okay, well get packing, We leave for England Tomorrow!" Sally and i scream. I can't believe I am going to England!!! "So why did Mai chose BGT instead of Canada's Got Talent?" I ask "Because Mai wants to perform in front of Simon Cowell, and Simon is not on CGT" Sally says "Ohh okay, I see" I go downstairs and get packing.