Chapter One : Rivals

Her claws gripped on her knives, like she was going to go down now, not after all she's been through, her (e/c) darted around watching the area intently, her eyes landed him her enemy, the only one that showed up, he was in an army green shirt, he wore a black long sleeve shirt under that, along with black pants, an army green cap was on his head, it had a small golden star on it, meaning he help some sort if power, she didn't know his name yet she knew him well, his fighting style at lest.
   "Stand down." He spoke in a angered voice.
   "Can't do that bud." She replied.

Guy In Green's POV

   I was happily playing with my knife when someone broke my happiness.
   "Palette! Get off your a** and respond to the call." Papyrus shouted, did I mention I hate that guy? Well I do, he thinks he's all high and mighty because King Asgore chose his the be captain of the guard.
   "Speak." I grabbed the phone and put it up to my nonexistent ear.
   "I've been robbed."
   "Look sir-" That bastard cut me off.
   "It's her." Her meant a female wolf monster who kept breaking into things as when she wasn't doing that she was pit pocketing people.
   "I see, I'll be there soon."

   "Stand down." She had been starring me down for a moment when I finally spoke.
   "Can't do that bud." She replied, glancing over her shoulder, when she did I rammed into her knocking her over, I grabbed her bag and swung it over my shoulder. She growled at me, before smirking, I noticed she was looking at Goth, I'm not letting her hurt him, she grabbed him by the neck and help her knife to him, she must have saw the fear in my eyes seeing as her smirk grew.
"Give me my bag and let me go and he'll live." She growled, I threw her bag beside her, she happily picked it up and swung it over her shoulder, she was careful and kept the knife pressed against Goth's neck the whole time, she wasn't chancing anything.
"Now let him go." I snarled.
"Hmm okay." She kicked him down into the snow before bolting off, I made my way over to Goth and helped him up but boy was I glad I went alone seeing as I would have been shunned for being 'weak' and showing emotions.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied.

Third Person POV

Happy, she retreated to her home of sorts it's not much but it's something, she threw her bag up into the branch and climbed up as well, she was slightly surprised that no one found out her base, then again it was in the middle of a dense forest and it was in a tree. She huffed seating herself on a soft fluffy pillow before counting out her gold.

~The Next Day~

   "Hey Grillby!" She greeted walking into the restaurant.
   "Hello (y/n)." He replied. "Come to pay your tab?"
   "Ah ya know me G, I could I just don't want to."
   "*sigh* Right, what do you want?"
   "My usual." He nodded before leaving to fix her food, she glanced around the area, not seeing anything of interest she hoped into a bar stool, her tail swayed back and forth as she waited.

Greenie's POV

I was sitting at a table in Grillby's when she of all monsters walked through the door.
"Hey Grillby!" She greeted.
"Hello (y/n)." He replied, so that's her name, (y/n) huh? "Come to pay your tab?"
"Ah ya know me G, I could pay I just don't want to."
"*sigh* Right, what do you want?"
"My usual." I watched her (ya perv) seeing if she would steal anything, I looked down and started toying with my knife when a voice made my head shot up.
   "Hey there baby."
   "I'm not a 'baby' thanks." (y/n) replied.
   "Oh come on why don't we have a little fun~" That f*cking slu- I couldn't even finish my thought when he wrapped his arm around (y/n)'s waits she wasn't having any of that, she shoved him off and grabbed her knife out, aiming it at his stomach, he knocked it out of her hands. "Now, now, wouldn't want to make me mad would you?~" (yes, yes I would) She kicked him in the gut, making him keel over, she swung around him and pinned his arms behind his back, she slammed in into the bar counter, by now everyone was watching them.
   "Go ahead, beg for mercy." She mocked.
   "P-please I'm sorry." He begged, (y/n) dropped him, he scurried off to Asgore knows where.
   "Well you sure sent him running." Grillby said.
   "Yup, now gimme my food." (y/n) replied, he rolled his eyes before handing her her food. "Thanks."

~Time Skip~

Third Person POV

After a while (y/n) left after paying for her meal, which is something she hasn't done in a long time, the soft snow crunched under her paws as she walked to see an old friend of hers, she turned the corner into an all to see said friend talk to Unfresh (I'm just gonna call him UF, cuz I'm lazy as heck at times) well more like arguing but whatever.
"Yo!" She shouted, seeing (y/n) out the corner of her sliver eyes.
"Sup." (y/n) replied, her friend wasn't actually from this AU, so she looked fairly different for the people here, she had silver-lilac fur, along with deep purple (can ya tell I like purple and blue by now?) marking and swirls of purple on some of her fur, her large ears were perked up, her sliver eyes were piercing yet kind.
"Nothing much, heard about this morning." Nara replied, (are you happy now? Nara : hell yeah I am!) they bid UF bye and walked out the ally. "Must have have been fun."
"Yeah, it was fairly, I had a run in with him, so it was fun humiliating him, even if no one was there to see." (y/n) said.
"Mhm, I bet, anyways wish I could talk more but I have Ink to deal with." Nara let out a irritated sigh.
"What'd ya do?"
"I'll tell ya later, see ya."
"Bye." (y/n) continued walked when she saw a familiar face, she smirk and saw him talking to the one she threatened to kill, there were trees near them making this all to easy for her. She jumped in the tree and watched them for a moment, she become bored of them talking so she stole 'Green Boy' as she nicknamed him, hat and the others scarf.
"Who's there?" Green Boy asked in a irritated tone.
"I'm hurt you don't know who it is." (y/n) replied.
"You...give me back my hat and Goth's scarf."
"So that's his name, thanks for tell me, I was quite curious, I don't just threaten someone with death and not know their name." She dropped down, she put Green Boy's hat on his head and tied the scarf into a quick bow over his eyes.
"What the hell!?" He shouted.
"Ya know it's fun to mess with you, maybe I should do it more often, anyways have fun!" She chirped, dropping down away from them and waking away calmly, she felt something lightly touch her back before something sharp press against her neck making her stop in her tacks.
"Guess who?" The voice replied.

A/N : I know back at it with the cliffhangers >:3 Also you have NO idea how hard it is to find 'cute' Fell!Palette pictures, like dang most of 'em are 'sinful' I am NOT have a 'sinful' cover thank you very much kind sir or ma'am

     *starts singing* cuz I'm only human, but your not cuz I made you a monster in the story~