Chapter Two : Deal?

"Papyrus is that you?" (y/n) replied.
"What the, no you idiot!" He shouted.
   "Okay Grillby? Nara? Am I getting warmer?" She asked.
   "No."
   "Hmm, Green boy?"
   "Dunno who the heck is he?"
   "He wears a lot of green and is a guy."
   "Anything else?"
   "He's a dumb-" The knife pressed into her throat more.
   "Really wanna finish that sentence?"
   "Dunno." She kicked him but he only grunted not moving a muscle (he can't he has none ayy okay I'll stop) he only pressed on his knife into her, making her bleed slightly.
   "Now I have a proposal, you come with me and I won't hand you over to the guard."
"Now why would I do that? You act as if I haven't been in a cell before."
"Because I am second in command I could have you beheaded."
"Who said I'll give you the time to set that up?"
"Who said I won't kill you right now?"
"..."
"Exactly, now." Some metallic click against (y/n) wrist, cuff, a good precaution seeing as she would run the second he got the chance.
'Clever boy.' (y/n) thought before following him.
"So Greenie where are you taking me?" She asked.
"It's Palette and you'll see." He replied.
"I prefer Greenie so that's what I call you." He grunted in annoyance, he glared back at her before continuing to walk.

~Time Skip cuz Author~Chan ain't writing awkward waking talk~

   "We're here." Palette said, they stoped at a small house, it was quaint yet it had a certain charm to it that (y/n) appreciated.
"Quaint, not bad." (y/n) said.
"Did I say you could talk?"
"Did I say I wanted this?"
"..."
"Didn't think so." Palette ignored her and unlocking the door, he gestured for her to go, she only looked at him. "Well ladies first." She said.
"Why you little-!"
"You're back...?" A soft voice asked.
"Yes. Now. Go. In." Palette growled.
"Sheesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, oh wait, that's my fault isn't it?" (y/n) said, giving him an innocent look.
"Just. Go." She finally walked inside seeing 'Goth' again, finally having a closer looked at she looked him up and down, he wore a dark red scarf that was slight mangled at the end, a black cloak along with a black shirt under that, a red belt wrapped around his hips, with what color pants? You guessed it blank, along with red boots.
"If I didn't know any better I'd say you like black and red." (y/n) said in a joking manner.

Goth's POV

I heard the door open so I came down the stairs to see if Palette was back.
"You're back...?" My statement turned into a question when I saw a wolf monster standing in the door way with Palette, she had light blue fur with white on her ears, tail, paw, and a portion of her stomach, she had black fur separating the white from the blue, she wore a (f/c) tank top that ended half way down her stomach, a black belt sat crookedly on her hips, she also wore black/grey shorts.
   "Just. Go." Palette growled irritatedly, she walked in and noticed me, she stared at me with her (e/c) orbs for few moments before speaking.
   "If I didn't know any better I'd say you like black and red." She remarked, her voice was calm, I noticed she was handcuffed behind her back.
   "Uh yeah." I replied.
   "Goth, a moment please." Palette said, I nodded as he brushed passed me grabbing my hand.
   "What's she doing here?" Was the first question that came to mind.
"I made a 'deal' with her." He replied simply.
"What kind of 'deal'?"
"She will be our 'servant' for a while."
"And you're not gonna make her wear something revealing?" I cocked an nonexistent eye brow at him, knowing what he likes.
"Maybe maybe not."
"I am NOT wearing some sh*tty a** thing that you what me to wear!" The monster shouted.
"How can you hear us!?" Palette shouted back.
"I'm. A. Wolf.Monster." She replied.
"Right." He said. "We can talk later."
"Well since she's gonna be here a while." I muttered, going down the stairs to greet her. "Name's Goth."
"(y/n)." She looked slight annoyed at something. "Would shake your hand buuuut thanks to Greenie over there I can't."
   "You could at last un-cuff her and take her weapons." I said, Palette gave me a glaring glance before taking her belt that was studded with weapons, as well as un-cuffing her.
"Well thanks Greenie." She chirped and shook my hand.
"Stop. Calling. Me. Greenie." Palette said in a very irritated tone.
"Nah, I like making you angry, you look so adorable." She replied.
'Palette...adorable...in what universe? Definitely not this one.' I thought, Palette just looked at her before walking off.
"Fluster-" She started to say.
"NO I'M NOT! I'M JUST CONFUSED!" He shouted back.
   "Suuuuuuure."
   "SHUT UP AND COOK SOMETHING!"
   "Alright, sheesh."

     A/N : Fell!Palette as a baby is adorable but then sheet happens and turns into that 'thing' he is, fricken Fell!Ink, you piece of crap that's been left out in the hot sun and has boiled into the pavement