Chapter Six : Never

(y/n) smirked knowing her boss would trust her, she kept through the ally's not wanting anyone to see them, finally she saw a familiar sight, an easy distance.
   "Here." She said.
   "Spill." Bover said simply.
   "Heh, secrets aren't what I'll be spilling." She grabbed the bat that she put there earlier, she smirked seeing him back up.
   "You traitor." He said.
   "Same to you 'boss.'" She said, whacking him over the head, unconscious. "Good." She tied him up with some rope and pulled him back to Palette's house, she already knew another way to get in, carefully snapping off the window locks on Palette's window, she threw her prey in and jumped in after him, she fixed it back like nothing happened. She stayed still for a moment making sure she didn't hear anything, nothing, she popped out into the hall just to be safe, again nothing, good.
   "Ugh, I need a shower." She muttered, jumping back out the window going back to her 'base.'

   "Much better." She muttered, drying herself off as best she could, she grabbed her (f/c) sports bra with matching shorts she slipped them on and headed out the bathroom, she jotted down the hall seeing if Bover was still out cold, lucky for her he was. "Good, now what time is it? Oh joy, Palette will soon be back."

Palette's POV

   No sign of (y/n), she probably ran, whatever, I'll track her down later.
   "Shut it dirt bag." (y/n)'s voice growled, I quickly unlocked the door to see (y/n)'s pissed face glaring down at a monster. "Ya know I could just kill you right now.
   'Wtf is she wearing.' (Don't you dare get a noise bleed Palette) I thought seeing she was wearing something different, something more 'revealing.'
   "Then go ahead, kill me." Another voice said.
   "Nah, you're far more valuable to me alive then a pile of dust." She replied.
   "Okay what the f*ck?" I demanded.
   "Oh sup Palette." She said.

A/N : eh whoops, I may have somehow deleted this and kinda forgot what I wrote so uh sorry and I may have been in a 'inspired' mode and now have 4 new stories I've been working on, yeah I know, anyways I'll be posting a lil' tester for those later