Chapter Nine : CAPTIVating

You'll understand why 'captiv' is in caps soon

   (y/n) growled noticing two 'bad guys' she kept her eye on then but wouldn't attack unless something happened.
   "Why are you growling?" Palette asked, she ignored him. "I'm talking to you."
   "Shut up." She growled, one of the two monsters had a smirk as he noticed (y/n). "F*ck."
   "What?" Palette demanded.
   "Shh, don't move just watch." She replied.

   "Get both of them, the skeleton will fetch a nice penny."
   "Right."

   "Come on." (y/n) grabbed Palette by the arm and pulled him behind her...a fatal mistake. She continued walking despite Palette shouting at her, she completely ignored everything...another fatal mistake. Something grabbed her she kicked and struggled but she couldn't get out of their grasp.
   "LET ME GO!" Palette shouted, her eyes landed on a monster with scars lining his arm he put a rag on Palette mouth knocking him out.

Black

All you see is black

Yet you feel warm...?

You feel something soft is wrapped around you

...it confers you...

Palette's pov

   I woke up to feel something is laying against me, I glance over to see (y/n) was laying on my shoulder but that's all I could see, the room was dark that's all I could tell, she shuffled in her sleep trying to get as close to me as possible, I rolled my pricks and put my shirt around her, not like it would matter, I'm a skeleton.