Chapter Tweleve : Something New

"Well look what we have here."

   "Not for long!" (y/n) said, hoping up and booking it but... "Fricken blue magic! Put me down!"
   "Nah." Sans said, that traitor.
   "Now." Papyrus said yanking Palette out the vent, Palette looked like he was about to protest but Papyrus happened. "Where have you been?"
   "W - I was kidnaped." He replied.
   "By?"
   "Some wolf monster."
   "What did they look like?"
   "I couldn't get a good look at them."
   "I know what he looks like." (y/n) said.
   "Then tell."
   "He was black with garnet tipped ears and had white spots here and there." She said.
"And how did you two escape?"
"The normal, killed the a**hole." She in a bored tone.
"Really? A pup like you?" Sans asked.
"Yes." She replied venom lacing her tongue. "You can check for yourself, his dust is down there."
"Is this true?"
"Saw it with my own eyes." Palette said.
"Sans put her down, we need to see the king immediately!" Papyrus shouted running off to do who knows what.
"Oh brother." Sans muttered, putting (y/b) down and chasing after him. "Coming boss!"
"Well that happened." (y/n) said in a unamused tone, Palette only gave her a glance before turning the opposite direction and starting to walk.
   "Are you just going to stand there?" He asked not even glancing back, she rolled her eyes and tailed behind him.

   "Where have yow two been?" Goth asked getting back into the couch, seeing as he was having a nap till Palette slammed the door open.
   "Making children." (y/n) replied, sitting on the couch beside him.
   "Da f*ck?" He asked.
   "We were kidnaped." Palette retorted.
   "And you two-?"
   "No, she's being (y/n)."
   "I'm hurt." She said sarcastically holding her chest, Palette shot her a glare and went to his room.

After a bit the door slammed open, (y/n) glanced over her shoulder to see...f-ing Papyrus, he looked...happy? Okay what the hell?
"Wolf monster." He said.
"I have a name." She growled.
"Yes your name is (y/n)."
'How did-'
"I order you to join the royal guard!"
"Wha? Well what's the pay?"
"(Some large number)."
"Hell to the yes, I'm in!"
"What the -?" Palette said staring from the stairs.
"You're being replaced!" (y/n) chirped.
"Da f*ck!?"
"Kidding, I have a new job." She said proudly.
"You gotta be kidding."
"Nope!"
"Good, now you will be at morning training." Papyrus said exiting though the somehow still not broken door.
"Okay, what the f*ck?"
"Meh, I dunno, guess they finally realized what an amazing monster I am."
"No."

__________

I have the largest case of writers block and it's only for this fanfic, I have million other ideas for other things but not really anything for this one, so gimme some ideas

(Also cuz I'm a sell out, check out Beauty in The Rain)