Chapter Four : The Visitor

(y/n)'s eyes slowly fluttered open, she yawned and rolled over half thinking she was back in her house, well...she's not so she fell off the couch landing with a thud.
"For f*cks sake, can't I get a break?" She cursed, getting up and brushing herself off, she sat back down on the couch and crossed her.
   "Sometimes I wanna get f*cked by anything other then life." She mutter under her breath.
   "That can arranged." She glanced up to see Palette with the stupidest face.
   "For a f*ck-boy you need to work on your face." She replied, he glared at her and walked down the stairs, plopping himself beside her.

BAM

   "What the-" (y/n) started to shout before Palette jumped up in attack mode.
"For the love of-"
"Hi son." The intruder said.
"WHO THE F*CK BREAKS DOWN A DOOR AND IS LIKE SUP!?" (y/n) shouted not being in the mood to deal with any of this.
"A father." He replied.
"Some father you are, have you seen your son?" She sarcastically said.
"F*ck you, (y/n)." Palette growled.
"I would happily." She replied, walking off to the kitchen.

Palette's POV

'What the actual f*ck, (y/n).' I thought looking back at 'dad' who just looked in her direction blankly.
"I'm guessing she's your new toy?" He asked.
"Yeah sure." I replied, she is like a toy but I don't really feel like she would be a toy, she far to stubborn and feisty to submit it someone.
"You might want work on her dominant personality."
   "Yeah, yeah, why are here?"
   "Can't I just say hi?"
   "You want sh*t I can tell, you lil' f*ck!" (y/n) shouted from the kitchen.
   "She right want do you want?" I asked well more like demanded.
   "Alright, let's have a talk son." He said.
   "Hell to the naw." (y/n) shouted walking around the corner. "I can sense your bad intent so you are not talking to Green A** over there alone."
   "What power do you think you have?" Dad asked.
   "More then you do." She replied, a smirk plastered itself across her face.
   "Just spill it, what do you want dad?" I said breaking the two of them up.
   "Fine then, I need you to help me." He said, I could tell (y/n) didn't like the sound of that, her eyes narrowed when he said 'need you.'
   "With?" She asked.
   "A little revenge." He replied.
   "You want us to kill someone?" I asked.
   "Yes, he deserves it after all he has done." (y/n) expression went blank, a sinister grin replaced it.
   "You sick f*ck." She said. "You really think I'll let you do that?"
   "What are you talking about!?" He demanded.
   "Heh, you're going to kill your own son? You think I'd let that happen?" She asked.
   "I don't know what your talking about." He replied.
   "Hand me a knife, Palette." I had no idea what she was talking about but I handed her a knife for some strange reason, she gave me a small smile before slamming dad into the wall and holding the knife to his neck.

Ink's POV

   How the f*ck dose she know what I was going to do!? I only wanted to get rid of that mistake once and for all.
   "Confused I see? Doesn't matter now, spill." She growled, pushing the knife closer to where the cold blade touched my bone.
   "Never." I replied.
   "Alright then." She swiftly slashed a small gash through my neck making me bleed, that took away more HP then I hoped. "Spill."
   "Fine! I wanted to why rid of that damn mistake! There you happy!?" She let go and dropped me, giving me a look of 'he's-your-damn-son.'

Palette's POV

   'What the hell!? Why did she making him tell the truth? Why did she stop him? Why did she save me? After what I've done? You strange monster (666th word).' I thought looked at dad the back to (y/n).
   "You should leave." I said, he muttered something to which (y/n) growled at, he looked at her and smirked before quickly scurrying away, she grabbed the door and put it back in its hinges, she turned around and look at me.
   "Why and how did you do that?" I asked.
   "Why? Because I'm not letting my rival die by anyone's hand other then mine. How? Every monster has magic, some are just more useful then others." She replied, giving me a small real smile, I could tell it was real from her eyes being soft and full of care.
   "So you can read minds?" I asked.
   "No, I can feel any bad intent they are thinking of, he really want you dead, I'm sorry." She said.
   "Why are sorry? You just saved my a**."
   "You don't have an a** to save, you're a skeleton."
"Touché." She gave another smile, Goth walked down and looked at us like we were crazy, he shrugged and walked into the kitchen.
   "If you're think about cooking it ain't happenin' you're still half asleep." She said walking after him.
   "Then you cook." He said.
   "I will, thanks."

     A/N : why did I have so much fun making Fell!Ink a piece of fermented crap? *shrugs* dunno, maybe I just hate him, hmm wonder why? Oh right, maybe because he f*cked Fell!Palette up so much that he is the way he his...