Chapter Five : Betrayal

"Food." (y/n) said, seating food in front of the two.
   "And I was hoping it wasn't something edible." Goth said still half asleep.
   "Edible is debatable." She said. "And yes I just insulted my own cooking."

   "So do you just like watch people and see if sh*t happens?" (y/n) asked standing outside of Palette door, she really didn't know what he dose and seeing as she's the curious type.
   "Depends, what ever Papyrus wants I kinda have to do." He replied.
   "Don't you hate it? I mean if you were a criminal you're your own boss."
   "Not a criminal thanks."
   "I mean who here hasn't committed at least one crime? Hell, I'm pretty sure Papyrus has killed many a monster."
   "He's the captain of the royal guard he can do whatever he wants."
   "Hmm but what if he were to have a little 'accident' and he somehow died, wouldn't the second in command become the captain?"
   "Yes and no trying to kill the captain of the guard, they will find a way to hunt you down, trust me." He finally opened the door, to reveal and 'prim and proper' Palette, he gave a suspicious look before walking down the stairs.
   "They're that good eh? Curios, now what am I supposed to do all day? You two are going to be gone." He stopped and sighed before turning around to face her, she grabbed her belt and handed it to her.
   "You may leave but I better see you standing outside this door by the time I'm back."
   "Of course, I'm a very punctual person, now what time will you be heading home?"
   "By five, hopefully, now go." She walked out the door and gave him a nod heading strait for Grillby's.

   "Hey Sans." She greeted, walking over and sitting next to him.
"You haven't been here in a bit, what's up?" He asked.
"Meh, lil' run with a rival." She replied.
"Oh and what happened?"
"First off, you ask to many questions and second, he kinda captured me, now final, any ideas where Bover is?"
"Haven't seen 'em around, you know where he always is, check there."
"Alright, thanks Sans."
"Anytime."

'I wonder what she's planing.' Palette thought to himself, completely ignoring Papyrus, who was shouting orders. 'Can't be good whatever it is.'

(y/n) smirked watching her prey from the rooftop, what can she say, she loved watching her prey.
"Hey boss." She chirped, landing in front of him.
"(y/n). You're late." His voice was dull and emotionless, she simply nodded.
"Yes but I have some great information about the second in command." She said.
"Oh really? And what would that be?"
"You think I'm just going to spill here, where anyone could here me? I think not, now if you follow me, I'll tell everything." He smirked at her, she always came through and having information on the second in command is far more valuable then being a few days late.

A/N : I know cliffhanger I'm an a** but I needed to make this a cliffhanger, for effect really