Chapter Fourteen : One Kiss

What happened before this, you passed out (*cough* Palette's cooking *cough*) and now you're just laying on the couch like a dead body
__________

   "What. The. Hell?" She asked glancing to the dead looking wolf monster.
   "I......don't know." He said, glancing to Palette who came out of the kitchen with a pink apron on. (I had to)
   "GOTH!" Palette shouted darting back into the kitchen ignoring the howling laughter from the two in the door way.
   "Whelp, I can die happy now." Aliza (shhhhh there aren't any plot holes) said chuckling. "Anyways." She started walking into the kitchen to see a very pissed Palette. "Who's the monster?"
   "(y/n)." Palette replied with an angered tone.
   "Mhm, alright." She hummed lightly and trotted to the passed out wolf monster. "If she random explodes........I did nothing."
   "Wait-!"

~*~*~

"Alright where the heck am I?" I asked glancing around the area.
"Hell." I glanced over to see said wolf monster chilling on a couch slipping (f/s). (favorite soda)
"Uh huh? Anyways, I'm here to heal you." I said crossing my arms she glanced up and shrugged.
"Let me die why don't ya?"
"What?" I stared at her for a moment, I mean I know the feeling but really?
"Yeah...........nah, I'm kidding, heal me if you want, not I care." She shrugged once more, taking one last sip of her drink before crumpling it in her hand.
"Da F? Whatever, stay still."

~*~*~

"What the f*ck!?" I barked, now the human was out cold, laying by (y/n) in unceremonious position.
"She knows what she's doing.........I think." Goth said in a half worried tone.

~*~*~

"Ugh." You rub your head having a horrid head ace.
"(y/n)!" You glance down seeing Palette hug you.
"Was someone worried?" You tease he immediately jumped back, sending you a cold glare.
"Someone's in love~" The human purred with sh*t eating smirk.
"Aww, how cute." You tease more resting you head on Palette's shoulder, he looked even more pissed but only huffed and hugged your waist.
   "Shipping fuel~" She purred once more snapping a picture before grabbing Goth by the scarf and booking it away from Palette.
   "Huh." You say glancing to Palette who looked like he was ready to kill someone or thing.

~*~*~

   "That little-" Palette growled only to be cut off by a small voice calling his name name...(y/n), where did that small voice of her's even come from?
   "What?" He asked harshly, she stared at him for a moment with her large (e/c) eyes before shacking at her head with a small sigh.
   "Yeah anyways." She muttered something and half shoved him away, of course she didn't escape she huffed and glared at him, half pouting.
   "What did you say?" He asked, he was going to get the answer out her, one way or another.
   "Nothing." She replied crossing her arms sending him a cold glare.
"(y/n)." He growled, pulling her closer to him. "Tell me."
   "I refuse." She replied, closing her eyes and looking away from him.
   "(y/n)." He said more sharply.
   "Heh." A small chuckle left her muzzle as she kicked him down there and tackled him, she grinned darkly as she straddling his waist.
   "What the hell!?" He barked sending her a dark glare, she was acting like a pouting five year old five seconds ago and to tackle him down like this was surprising to say the least.
   "I'm sorry but, good night." She said placing a soft kiss on his lips (screw logic) it lasted a moment before she pulled away had a sorrowful look, just as the world went black for him.

T H E•E N D

__________

I'm evil I know but I'm gonna make a second book to this, wooo!