Chapter Thirteen : Injured

Before I even start shoutout to pandawantcookie I was out if I ideas and they (sorry I dunno your gender I don't want to assume seeing as people has gotten mad af at me for doing it before) commented a fabulous idea, now here *throws chapter at everyone* TAKE IT! Also because I'm lazy this *~*~* means pov change

   "GET YOUR A** UP!" A very pissed voice woke (y/n) up, thankfully this time she didn't fall off the couch.
   "Palette why?" She whined seeing as she was enjoying a nice dream. (*wiggles eyebrows*)
   "Get up, you have training." He replied, walking back up the stairs, she groaned and got up.
   'Just do it for the gold.'

   "Now look who held us up." She remarked, she would have been ready to go if Palette hadn't done whatever Palette's do.
   "We have time." He retorted.

   The cold snow b-slapped (y/n) in the face making her sneeze at it, rolling her eyes she continued after Palette who had no intention of slowing down.
   'Wonder what's got him in a hurry.'

   "Go through there, I have to deal with Papyrus." Palette said, internally groaning.
   "Don't die, not like I'd care if you did." (y/n) replied, walking through the small gate, completely ignoring Palette who was yelling something.
   "Alright we have a new maggot." The captain shouted.
   "I am a wolf thank you very much." She replied, sitting beside a bull looking monster.
   "Should you be in a 'showy' outfit, kitty?" He asked, a smirk appearing across his face.
   "I'm a wolf not a cat and thanks but I could your a** blindfolded." She replied, crossing her arms and leaning back slightly.
   "Is that so."
   "Keep talking and you'll find out."
   "Captain this new pup wants to fight."
   "Very well then, whoever knocks out their opponent wins."
   "Let's test your theory then."

~Time Skip cuz I'm crap at fight scenes~

   "I'm fine!" She growled at the medic, 'fine' was most definitely not what she was. "I need to get back anyways."

*~*~*

   Slamming the door behind me I dropped onto the couch.
"F*ck." I groaned getting back up, glaring at the door for a moment I went back out, to get (y/n).

Walking through the gates I heard shouting, most of them didn't sound familiar but one did, I turned the corner to see a few monsters surrounding something or someone.
"What the f*ck happened?" I demand, starting one of them.
"W-well.....um....sir u-uh." They stuttered.
"Out of my way." I growled, shoving a few of them away, only to be greeted to the limp body of (y/n). "Who. The. F*ck. Did This?"
"O-one of the higher ranks."
"What did he look like?"
"He's over t-there."
"Good~"

*~*~*

Sitting up (y/n) groaned, everything hurt, except her tail, her tail was fine; rubbing her cranium her eyes shifted to the slamming door, the figure was blurry but she should make out two colors, green and white.
   "Lay back down." They ordered, figuring out it was Palette she lay back and groaned.
   "What happened anyways?" She asked, taking the ice pack from him and putting on her forehead.
   "I was going to ask you the same thing." He said, his tone was far more pissed then normal.
   "I got in a fight....I think."
   "Right, anyways, you are moving a mussel."
   "What!? You can't make me!" She barked childishly.
   "F*cking. Try. Me." He growled in response and went into the kitchen, she groaned in defeat and lay there.

   After a few minutes Palette returned with a bowl of soup.
   "Up." He plainly stated, not half expecting her to sit up but she did, with a groan of pain. "Open." She glared at him from a moment before opening her mouth only to have a spoonful of soup particularly shoved down her throat, the soup wasn't bad it would have been better it wasn't being shoved down her throat.

__________
Everyone : look who finally updated
Whoops but least I updated, heh I'll try and finish this but no promises

Edit : everything is fine now, thanks for the advice too, also I'll keep y'all posted on it, if y'all wish for me to