Chapter Seven : To Brush or Not To Brush

A/N : I don't even know what this title is, yet I slightly love and am sticking with it

   Palette dragged Bover off to the dungeon while (y/n) was back home brushing through her fur being halfway done she was happy, now the most time consuming part, the tail. (Yes you a have super fluffy tail)

Palette pov

   After dragging that guy off to the dungeon and slightly telling Papyrus the truth I was hungry, I opened the door to see (y/n) brushing her tail...?
   "What are you doing?" I asked.
   "What does it look like? I'm brushing my tail." She replied.
   "Why?"
   "Do you what me shedding on your couch?"
   "No."
   "Exactly."

A/N : *at this moment Author~Chan new she f*cked up* I wrote that part ^ in Escape my Heart not Criminal Ties *flips table* WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS!?

"Gimme a brush." I demanded.
"Why?" She asked looking at me strangely.
    "Because I'm hungry and that's a lot of fur." I replied, she looked at me for a moment before tossing a brush at me, I sat down beside her a started the brush, she immediately pulled her tail away. "What?"
   "You have to brush probably or it hurts, brush it toward the end of my tail." She said, moving her tail again, she was happily brushing while I was irritated and brushing, I felt something tickle my nose making me sneeze, (y/n) snickered at that.
   "Really just really?" I asked.
"Yep!" She chirped.

Third person pov

   After about five minutes of brushing they finished her tail, to which she went to make food for 'his grumpiness.' She cooked her favorite meal but had little surprise, what can she say, she's full of 'em, she set the meal down and noticed Goth was back.
"Food." She said plainly, going back into the kitchen to grab silver wear and her little surprise, Palette was already at the table when she turned around. "Alright sonic the hedgehog."
"Shut it." He grumbled. (someone's hangry)
"Well geez if you're gonna be like that, maybe I won't give you it." She said.
"What do you by it?" He asked, thinking of slightly perverted things.
"Oh nothing." She replied.
"Tell me."
"No."
"(y/n)."
"What's the magic word?"
"Tell me or I'll hand you over to Papyrus."
"Not what I was going for but okay."
"Now, tell me."
"Alright, here." She said, setting a bowl of pudding in front of him. "It seemed like you had a long day so..."
"Did you even make it properly?" He asked.
"It's pudding don't thing anyone can mess that up."
"Yeah, whatever."
"Right." She sat down and started to eat while Goth just stood in the door way. "You want some food or are just gonna stand there?" He said nothing only sitting down at eating in complete silence.

   (y/n) was flopped on the couch thinking about this and that, she glanced up when Goth sat beside her.
   "Sup." She said.
   "..." He didn't reply at first. "What'd you do to Palette, he's 'different.'"
"Different good or different bad?"
"Just different."
"Uh, be somewhat nice to him?"
"Why? You know he wants you dead, he just keeps you around see he doesn't have to cook or do anything other then his job."
"I just do, I mean give someone some hope, everyone needs hope...yet some know there's no hope for them."
"You're different, not exactly like the monsters here, they'd kill him or at lest try to if he captured them."
"That's the most flattering this I've ever heard." Sarcasm laced her words as they formed on her lips.
"Anyways, you should get some sleep."
   "Same (fricken autocorrect it changed same to Sans) to you."

     A/N : I promise the next chapter will be longer

RC :*the the distance* DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP! YOU PROCRASTINATOR!

Shhhhhhh no one needs to know