Chapter Ten : Don't. You. Dare

"He's up!" A voice shouted making Palette glare at what he assumed door.
   "Good, wait for my dear sister to awake and I'll let you have a little 'fun'."
   'Hell no, no one's having 'fun' with (y/n).' Palette though, holding her closer.
   "Protective are you?" The voice asked.
   "What's it to you?" Palette replied.
   "Well you won't be with her long, boss will have you sold as a slave, no telling what he'll do to her, kill her on the spot or sell her, she's quite the monster after all."
   "Pathetic, you really are, you think she would ever submit to someone?"
   "She will, after all monster are so easily broken."
   "Pathetic."

   (y/n) slowly opened her eyes, half expecting it to be bright, well no, it's the exact opposite, pitch black, wait...bingo! Her eyes adjusted letting her see a broken bed, a single lightbulb on the ceiling, a chair and a desk, she blinked once more and realized she was pressed against something warm, she glanced up being careful not to move to see...Palette!?
"Da heck?" She asked, making him look down.
"Shut it and act like you're asleep." He growled.
"Fine but where are we?" She whispered.
"Don't know just stay still and quiet." She did as he said staying as still as possible.

"Palette...I need to sneeze..." (y/n) said, breaking the long silence.
   "Don't. You. Dare." Palette hissed back.
   "Can't-"

Sneeze

   "Well look who's up."
   "F*ck."

     A/N : have a face •^•