New Members to Moon's Pokemon Family

Moon's p.o.v

On our way to the next place I run into a Starly. It suddenly attacked Queen.

"Queen use pound on starly." I said

After the quick battle I caught the starly. After I caught her I let her out.

"I will name you Estrella." I said

"Do you like it?" I wondered

After I asked that Estrella shook her head up and down.

"That's good. Now Estrella return and take a good long rest." I said, "you get some rest too Queen."

We are back on our way to the next town. While we were doing that we ran into another Pokemon and I caught it. The Pokemon was a Shinx and I named him Leo. It was getting late so Hau and I camped out. While we were in our tent I got a text message from none other than Gladion himself.

Gladion: I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how ever time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

Moon: That is so sweet Gladion. I miss you and love you.

Gladion: I wish I was with you. Did you steal one of my hoodies?

Moon: Maybe. I do wish you were here. I am not alone I am with Hau.

Gladion: Okay he better take care of you.

Moon: Babe I can take care of myself night.

Gladion: Night Moon

After that I fell asleep peacefully. Hau and I woke up the next day to Rotom. We got ready for the day, had something to eat, got dressed and headed to the next town Jubilife city. About three hours later we finally made it to Jubilife city. We went to the Pokemon Center so we can get our Pokemon healed up.

"Hau how are you feel?" I wondered

"What do you mean Moon?" Hau questioned

"You didn't get the chance to tell Lillie how you feel." I answered

"Yeah I know we just all have been busy with moving that I completely forgot." Hau responded

"Do you have her number?" I asked

"Yeah." Hau said

"Text her something cute." I said

"Okay." Hau said

Hau's p.o.v

I decided to call Lillie instead texting her.

"Hey Lillie." I greeted

"Hau, how have you been?" Lillie asked (I am sorry I had to do that some time in the fanfic)

"I am great." I responded

"Can I tell you something Lillie?" I asked

"What is it Hau?" Lillie wondered

"My worst fear is to lose you forever." I said

"Oh My Hau that is so sweet." Lillie said

"Thanks. I have to get going." I said hanging up the phone

After that I walked over to Moon. She was training with Queen, Leo, and Estrella. I just watch her train with Chimchar on my lap. While Chimchar and I were watching I got a message from Lillie. It was a picture of her in one of her old outfits.

 It was a picture of her in one of her old outfits

Lillie: So you can see me every day

Hau: Thanks Lillie. I am not in Alola right now I'm with Moon right now in the Sinnoh region.

I turned off my phone before Lillie responded to me I walk over to Moon to see if she is ready to head out.

"Moon are you ready to head out?" I wondered

"Yeah." Moon said

Suddenly Rotom popped out of Moon's bag.

"The next city is Oreburgh." Rotom said," and that is where the first gym is."